PSA

Dear Clients, Don't use me for reference for other providers. I will not vouch for you.
Awwww shit.
Is that not sort of how the system works, so you help keep each other safe?
That's cool. You won't vouch for them and they probably won't pay for you anymore.

It will naturally work itself out. Carry on.
Is that not sort of how the system works, so you help keep each other safe? Originally Posted by Sadsack
Cock blocking 101. Expect that from civilians bout I thought whore suppose to be professional lol.
So, if you won't vouch for hobbyists, who will vouch for you if your reviews drop off??
Maybe because it causes mess sometimes when dealing with simple bitches or she just simply does not want to communicate with other providers. So much he / she / she drama has occurred behind references and reference requests.

I have so many questions: what is this "system" that you speak of? Why would not wanting to provide references be cockblocking??? How the fuck ever did the tricking dudes of yesteryear ever make it? LOL. Does your hobby experience hinge on one whore?

As long as you don't ask others for references on a guy, then you're well within your right to not want to provide one. At least she's being honest and letting you know now before you see her instead of taking your money and then ignoring future reference requests. That is always a clear and viable option, which a lot of providers take advantage of. Ya'll always find something to bitch about. I've said it before and I'll say it again references are a courtesy, not a requirement. Why some mf'er thinck that it is required protocol I will never know or understand. Courtesy. Requirement. Two totally different things.
I am no longer providing reference because I have reached out to MANY providers and they won't say anything or say they don't do reference checks then turn around and ask me for a reference check. If they couldn't say yes he's safe or no he's not, why should I do the same for them?
You need to know all your shit before commenting. Stop trolling dick
Awwww shit.
Heh...stupid tricks...
"I just want you to see me" syndrome

Jk
I am no longer providing reference because I have reached out to MANY providers and they won't say anything or say they don't do reference checks then turn around and ask me for a reference check. If they couldn't say yes he's safe or no he's not, why should I do the same for them? Originally Posted by Ruann soka
This would be a true statement!

I have sent out for reference checks to no avail,Ive gotten to the point where it's on my own discretion..

I will send out for reference checks if they have NO reviews or their a newbie...
Any horror that cares enough about a hobbyist to try to keep him to herself is pathetic bitch that needs to reevaluate her life. Ruann, I already knew where you were coming from and it is true, some don't respond, and that is well within their right. If you choose not to either, that's well within your right also. Be prepared for the butthurt fucktard/ fucktardette backlash LOL. I love threads like this. You get to see firsthand who the simpletons are and who is squarely adjusted.