Lets get better acquainted

So I'm not as much new here as I am just inexperienced and now that I've got my feet wet a little I'm looking to expand myself into a few new activities. Can anyone be bold enough to TOFTT and let me try the new me out?
So I'm not as much new here as I am just inexperienced and now that I've got my feet wet a little I'm looking to expand myself into a few new activities. Can anyone be bold enough to TOFTT and let me try the new me out? Originally Posted by Kinder Caress
Oh, I see a menu offering that DEFINITELY caught my eye, and yes, sugar britches, I will be back for a rubba-dub-dub when my work schedule settles itself down!
Hey Kinder,
I sent you a couple messages. Hoping to see you soon.
Pm me babe.
So I'm not as much new here as I am just inexperienced and now that I've got my feet wet a little I'm looking to expand myself into a few new activities. Can anyone be bold enough to TOFTT and let me try the new me out? Originally Posted by Kinder Caress
This is dangerously close to being more of an ad than a threAd. I will allow it to remain this time but in the future, when you need to make similar announcements and directly solicit appointments, it MUST be in a Weekly or Weekend Update thread. Closing.