Lexie Marie RE Changes to Menu

To whom it may concern

I changed my menu because I got strep throat from kissing one of the many johns lol and that was my body's warning like bitch we cant keep up with you exchanging all these fluids ho lol.

It was no fun being down and it messed up my exercising efforts and had to reschedule appts. (not cool as im trying to lose weight in a fun way not by being sick)

DATY has never been my thing even in my personal life I dont truly enjoy so please get over it lol

Lexi xoxo
  • Toyz
  • 04-03-2015, 10:17 PM
Menu changes are a part of life...

If I cant kiss it or lick it , then I am not going to stick it.
wow awesome coming from some random I have never heard from I love your romantic approach god knows where you have been sticking it lol
Good reply.
You have to do what you are comfortable with Lexie.
It's a shame that you ended up with strep from a client. I would hope that guys would cancel instead of showing up sick. That puts everyone at risk, not only you but anyone else that you may come in contact with.
I read your showcase and it does show covered dining at the Y that's okay and no deep french kissing and that's okay.
I'm ok with all your changes its all good.
  • Toyz
  • 04-04-2015, 09:13 AM
I read your showcase and it does show covered dining at the Y that's okay and no deep french kissing and that's okay.
I'm ok with all your changes its all good. Originally Posted by universalenergy
UE I am certain LM is relieved you approve of Her menu changes. No doubt she has moved you to the top of her list as she has so few requests for her company...

Just messing with you!

{{{Sarcasm alert}}}
Or to the bottom of the list.
A lot of strep comes from hand to mouth contact. At least that's what my doctor said last time I got it... and I remembered licking on three sets of man hands that week (sometimes shit gets weird and I love giant man hands).
While no kissing makes you much less marketable no one can blame you. The hobby comes with a whole set of risks no matter what precautions one takes. The only solution is to either not hobby or wrap oneself completely in Seran wrap and go to town.

Next you could easily catch something from skin contact which is extremely common. That will mean no bare skin contact during sessions either.

I imagine when getting naked with a high volume of complete strangers there will eventually always be something unpleasant that results.

At what point does making a session adequately safe make it not worth it? When you eliminate GFE and PSE all that remains is mechanical/clinical sex.

Again no one can fault you for removing menu items to feel safer as it is your body and health but safety is mostly an illusion in the hobby is it not?
To whom it may concern

I changed my menu because I got strep throat from kissing one of the many johns lol and that was my body's warning like bitch we cant keep up with you exchanging all these fluids ho lol.

It was no fun being down and it messed up my exercising efforts and had to reschedule appts. (not cool as im trying to lose weight in a fun way not by being sick)

DATY has never been my thing even in my personal life I dont truly enjoy so please get over it lol

Lexi xoxo
Originally Posted by LexieMarie
Every glimpse of you is akin to a kiss from a goddess. That's enuff for me.
It's a serious matter. Provider friend of mine was in the hospital for nearly two weeks. Good decision, stay healthy.
Windinhishair is the expert with his one whole review and his illusion of hobbying also be sure to read my profile before trying to be a wise ass since you never gave two cents about my menu before but i appreciate your illusion of knowledge on my marketability in the hobby lol. Just to be clear i still allow kissing just lfk. Look at my showcase and safe sex with me has never been mechanical read my reviews lol. Nothing is 100 percent safe but there are people that would agree its better to take some precautions than none and those are the new clients im looking forward to meeting!
Thank you zhivago, tammie, toyz and direwolf.
I'm not quite sure what's up with the hostility. Nothing I stated was in anyway derogatory nor was it inaccurate.
Safe sex is subjective. To some safe sex means CFS. To others it means celibacy. There is a vast ocean in between the two.

You are correct that I never gave two cents about your menu before but you also never put your menu options up for public discussion in Coed before either.
I still don't give to cents about your menu but I did address the topic since you put it out there for public discussion. That's a no brainer.

My point was very clear that Nobody can fault you for your choices but at what point does reducing the menu make the session not worth it? To me this is an interesting topic.

Let's say you pick up a bacterial infection or a rash from skin contact. This is not uncommon but that of course will mean no skin contact either. The hobby comes with risks period.
This was addressing the topic itself rather than any critique of your personal choices which don't affect me.

I did not state you personally were a mechanical lover. I said sex without any GFE or PSE tends to be more mechanical/clinical. That is an opinion based upon hobbying longer than you've been alive.
Since this is a brand new rule for you only time will tell how it affects your business. Hopefully not at all.

Do whatever feels comfortable for you. I really don't give a fuck either way as it doesn't affect my hobby experience in the least.

I was with you right up until the whole one review put down which basically made you sound a bit dumb and ignorant. As if one's Eccie review count has shit to do with knowledge and insight about any topic.

Not that it matters but I assure you I am hobbying more than ever these days but with non Eccie providers.
The extremely UTR group I am hobbying with would Never appreciate reviews being posted on a fuck board. In fact that is one of the conditions for being part of this group.

You are a popular provider because you are a nice person and that is to be respected. I would Never put you or anyone else down for your choices.
Learn how to respect other people's topic opinions as well especially when they are valid.

I realize you posted this wanting only responses that you liked but grow the fuck up and realize there are varying opinions out there that are not necessarily personal attacks against you in anyway.

If you don't want opinions that you might not like then simply post your menu option changes in Provider ads where it really belongs.

The coed forum is for open unbiased discussions.