Name: Kikaruz
User ID:: 589946
Phone: Will provide after screening
Email Address: kikaruz@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=589946
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Downtown area
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, SS, MISH, DOGGIE....
Hair Length and Color: Long pass shoulder, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Beautiful chick with a very pretty face and a sexy body that will make you hard the minutes you walk in
Recommendation: Yes
Donation?
Can not use another gals contact data.
The correct email is kikaruz11@gmail.com

The reason I’m using her friend contact because she is working to get verified. Go easy bro
Interesting
Put some respect on UC name. Don't talk back to him. He's simply stating the rules for you, either say yes or no sir, abide, follow simple directions or shut the fuck up
Tran scored another one … nice
How tall is Kikaruz ? Photos anywhere ? Belinda at 5'10" is too tall for my interest.
At least it gives the height.
She can't be all that new per her P411 ID# and she has given 30 okays.
She is not new. She is a rebrand. Just do a little digging. Hint......long jet black hair. I don't know if we can't mention old handles although her old handle wasn't on here I believe but I want to be sure so I'm going to leave it to you sleuths to figure it out.
She is not new. She is a rebrand. Just do a little digging. Hint......long jet black hair. I don't know if we can't mention old handles although her old handle wasn't on here I believe but I want to be sure so I'm going to leave it to you sleuths to figure it out. Originally Posted by Pitroom
Let's see. Hispanic, 5'0", long black hair. Well, that narrows it down...lol.
Let's see. Hispanic, 5'0", long black hair. Well, that narrows it down...lol. Originally Posted by NordicJag
C'mon guys you folks are better internet detectives than I'll ever be. I'm surprised noone has figured it out who she is and I literally stumbled on it by mistake. Bestie. Hit my inbox and I'll tell you
I don't give a shit who she used to be so long as she's hot, and it sounds like she's got that box checked [X] good .