Hot young 22 year old ready to make your night awesome

This is worth a laugh...

http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ome-22/9385288

I'm a young man 22 years old that will make your day/night so much more amazing. 6 ft tall blonde hair green eyes. Want to make your night so amazing you'll be happy that you called me. Bit of a country boy so get ready.
Incall- 60 bucks and hour
Incall-hhr 35
Outcall 80 and hour
Hhr 45 xxx-xxx-7843 My name is night train Johnson;-)

so either she went he or this is one broke pimp putting himself to work..:
832-655-7843 Magnificent Gal Location was a high-end hotel close to where I work. She was dressed exactly like in her pictures and even satiated my request for specifically revealing poses as we chitchatted to get to know each other. She is totally relaxed and no attitude, makes you feel like you have known her for a while which is great. She is out-going and talkative. I drop everything to see her whenever I'm in town. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. 832-655-7843
SL is not going to be happy you posted his pic/ad.
Looks like someone just got pranked
SL is not going to be happy you posted his pic/ad. Originally Posted by playingnthedark
Why not? He always says that all publicity is good. We're just helping him get the word out.....
SL is not going to be happy you posted his pic/ad. Originally Posted by playingnthedark
I demand a better picture be put up. It was COLD at Christmas...
I demand a better picture be put up. It was COLD at Christmas... Originally Posted by Still Looking
such a man excuse ...
to funny, he should wore those man undies that have like the griaff head or elephant tusk thing those are adorable, Id wear them lol
That is NOT the soccer player I requested!
  • onei
  • 01-23-2014, 12:59 AM
such a man excuse ... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
But actually true. Just as headlight shine when it gets cold (which I happen to enjoy very much) pokers shrivel up when it gets cold. But nothing a nice warm "something" can't fix (and I can think of several somethings that would work just fine to stiffen a cold poker.)
Lo fucking l this is awesome
Awesome! I need to call and put a review up LOL
I saw him last night. He was not perfectly groomed. He had a daddy belly. Oh, there was a few stretch marks too. OMG, he said he used mouth wash but after he left I really think it was my draino he gargled with. Sheezus. He wouldn't dfk, but whatever. I asked him what was he good for and he said massage. So, okay, he has me on the bed and he starts a decent massage. Then wtf? He lights up a cigarette and opened a can of Bush beer.

So, he starts the rub and fucking flips me too early, like by 5 minutes. Stupid asshole. Right? I asked him turn around, so I could see his magic mike moved, but noooo he said that would be 50 more.

So, I give him the extra 50 and he starts dancing for me, twerkin and everything.
I gave him a little spank and he said noooo, he didn't like that.

At this point, I just wanna get my rocks off, so I tell him to daty.
This fucker brings out some saran wrap. Really?? Covered daty.
Daty was okay. Imo, there are much hotter guys out there for less.

Review will be coming soon. Tcb 8 looks -7 skills 3 Over all a 5.

Reccomendation to be determined
such a man excuse ... Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
SLAMDANGOŽ Envy...
to funny, he should wore those man undies that have like the griaff head or elephant tusk thing those are adorable, Id wear them lol Originally Posted by shayla84
I thought you moved? NO?