URL / Website: -
City: Port Arthur
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: FBSM, FIV, HJ, DATY, MISH
Hair Length and Color: Black, long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Pretty Chinese woman. Typical Asian figure. Beautiful eyes and nice tasty, tight kitty. Classy girl, and takes good care of herself.
Recommendation: Yes
Did she provide the protection or you bring any?
House fee the typical $40 for 1/2 & $60 hr I assume, what you tip her?
House fee the typical $40 for 1/2 & $60 hr I assume, what you tip her? Originally Posted by Hunteradventurer
60 at the door. And I tipped her 120
I brought my own
I used to go to AR all the time but just got HJs..Didn’t know they were going all the way now..I might have to pay a visit.
Went by on tuesday and they said she is on vacation for a couple of weeks
I used to go to AR all the time but just got HJs..Didn’t know they were going all the way now..I might have to pay a visit. Originally Posted by driz835
Agreed. Wonder if it was only her or everyone?
I’ve seen her several times over the last 2 years. Maybe she just got comfortable with me, because I haven’t had the same luck with any of the others.
The only girl that has been there for 2 years has been Angela. I go to this place almost weekly. Others last a little while and then they move em.
The only girl that has been there for 2 years has been Angela. I go to this place almost weekly. Others last a little while and then they move em. Originally Posted by Ironmann11
Yea the only one there for any amount of time is Angela.
She used to work at the one on Phelan. The same owner. That’s where I first met Grace. She texted me from China yesterday. She will be back in March.