Encounter: Mia

User ID: Mia here to rock your world
Date: 09/16/2022
Name: Mia
Phone: 8502318022
Email Address: Unijestie@gmail.com
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fe...h/206286841585
City: Crestview fl
State: Florida
Address: John king
Appointment Type: Strip Club
Activities: Bbbj , anal , backshots
Duration of Encounter: Overnight
Hair Length and Color: Red and long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: She has long red hair to her butt , maybe longer idk but i love it .. she has alot of tattoos but theyre placed perfect… no piercings that i seen . She talks with a new york accent i think thats where she is from
Recommendation: Yes
Wish the link wasn’t expired
Two of your 3 reviews have been about "Mia" and have been glowing to the point of hard to believe. Considering you joined 2 days ago and have just pumped up Mia a ton, I'm going to go out on a limb and see this review is a bit hard to believe.
You have a problem that shes down the road from me & actually show up ? Sounds alittle personal ? Shes right down the street from me and convient
Just because your use to basic hoes doing the same thing dont mean it revolves around me
Wish the link wasn’t expired Originally Posted by Gonewithwind
She typically post early morning, then usually deletes by early afternoon at like 12pm.
Two of your 3 reviews have been about "Mia" and have been glowing to the point of hard to believe. Considering you joined 2 days ago and have just pumped up Mia a ton, I'm going to go out on a limb and see this review is a bit hard to believe. Originally Posted by zergiok2
I saw her this morning. I can't speak on cooking and all that because I only did a short car date visit. She was pretty good.
I don’t recommend made appt drove from Navarre to Crestview halfway there she asked if I could send lil deposit that wasn’t agreed on ! She ok cool go to this address after I made she never text or answered the phone
Did the same to me, twice....idk if she gets her cash for the day and stops responding or what, but I'd rather her give me a heads up or say "don't come" compared to just ghosting
Guys shes locked up
If you look here Name up if she gave you it it says she is
Did the same to me, twice....idk if she gets her cash for the day and stops responding or what, but I'd rather her give me a heads up or say "don't come" compared to just ghosting Originally Posted by LookingHard69

She originally told me that she is available from 6am-4pm. However, I noticed she deletes her ad way before 4pm sometimes. I was only able to meet after contacting her in the morning.
I don’t recommend made appt drove from Navarre to Crestview halfway there she asked if I could send lil deposit that wasn’t agreed on ! She ok cool go to this address after I made she never text or answered the phone Originally Posted by Ramboy23
You should never cash app any female money. They keep asking for deposits because they know some guy will send it. If all of us men put our foot down and stop sending cash then these females will stop asking.
I never sent the deposit!! They why I guess she ghost me she was trying to scam me