Who Would Be Your Last

Ladies and gentlemen if you were faced with the choice of choosing to have sex one last time and you could only choose a provider/hobbyist, who would you choose. Your choice can be someone you have already seen or not seen.

This is not created for browning points people so just be honest and thoughtful and above all else humorous lol

I'm still thinking about it so I am still having a hard time with it.
I couldn't pick a last... best thing i would do is finish off the list. It's last so fuck it.
5 left on the list? 6 WAY!
My last knows who he is! And we would have to fuck from sunup to sundown
Denzel.. just sayin
Now Daphne it almost sounds like you need a cold just from typing his name lol

If we are gonna include celebs.....Gabrielle Union nuff said
A double with Reese and Max, and I would get a massive MI after the 3rd bell within the hour.
  • ray7
  • 09-18-2010, 05:03 PM
This is a hard question to answer. This fine ass chick Halle Berry
Ya know I've been wondering what a double with them two would be like. Maybe that will be my birthday present
Now that it does'nt have to be providers only, I can play. And this is just in a "End of the World" situation, right?

Hobbyist on persona alone~SKF.....Honorable mention~ Boardman

Provider on looks alone~ Maria Filts.....Honorable mention~ Mila

male celeb~Timothy Olyphant (the sheriff on Justified and Deadwood)..... Honorable mention~ Denzel Washington

female celeb~ Halle Berry ..... Hororable mention~ Eva Mendez

EA this better not come back and bite us on the ass!!

side note~ Can't choose my favs Daphne or Brooke, cause I don't sleep with female friends/buddies.
it'll have to be BBFS. I can't live without sex.
I am, (as of now), going into the hospitol next week to have a Biopsy to determine what my elevated PSA Numbers and Enlarged Prostate shows. My last session was last night with Sarah, so for all I know that might be it, considering anything you do in that area produces negative results as far as normal male performance is concerned.

I really hate to be a stick in the mud over what is probably meant to be a positive outlook thread, but sometimes the realities of life get in the way.

I did tell Sarah that after all of this, if my D#-k won't get hard, maybe I can look into something to make my tongue longer
Jackie I do hope for the best for you. From what I have read in your posts not only did you live a good life with a wonderful woman for many years but you found a provider that to you treats you how you want to be treated. I'd say that is something positive to think about .

Anytime you need to talk we are always here to listen.
Onehitta why would this come back and bite us in the ass lol

And blame mila she's the one who told me to start the thread

I tried to limit it to providers and hobbyist that way it would be totally achievable but naw someone wanted to go all out of reach lol
So do you want me to delete mine since I'm neither?
I am, (as of now), going into the hospitol next week to have a Biopsy to determine what my elevated PSA Numbers and Enlarged Prostate shows. My last session was last night with Sarah, so for all I know that might be it, considering anything you do in that area produces negative results as far as normal male performance is concerned. Originally Posted by Jackie S

I understand you're scared, but please understand its simply not always the case. MD Anderson has something called Proton Therapy that I can tell you is an excellent option. My friend who had his therapy there has almost normal PSA's (they have - and are expected to continue - gone down every quarter). As to ability: The answer is yes! So don't give yourself undue worry...there are great solutions and you're lucky enough to be in Houston with the best.