Question Men

Ok this is a drama free real question I have for you GUYS?

Is there a such thing is getting "too wet" during a session? Is it a turn off or turn on....

This is a question for them men not the twat blockers ok...stay on topic...
natural wetness no.. but some ladies like to over lube and thats the problem.
natural
Quention Men Originally Posted by angelinadream
I think you were trying to spell "question".
  • R.M.
  • 09-20-2010, 09:57 PM
So what happen to your date did he snap and figure out what a nut job you are? Just say'n
Her "date" was Raphael.. very quick.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/question
He's still here with me watching me play online....and I'm getting paid for it....he just likes pretty feet....he's painting my toenails....
Right on.. Just a funny pic I had to put up and will every day remind us of someone we LOVE!!! You read in between the lines

Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Daphne, sweetheart, how about asking your buddies there to teach you proper fellatio technique. Might help improve your business.

Assuming anything could...
Got it down pat.. maybe you could teach me how to DT, without stuttering? I hear you have that down to a science.. not saying that for sure, just what I heard.
Her "date" was Raphael.. very quick.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/question Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Quote:
.... chill out with the melodrama.... and I don't think jokes are in order at this point. Sorry.

Now I see what you're talking about...
Quote:
.... chill out with the melodrama.... and I don't think jokes are in order at this point. Sorry.

Now I see what you're talking about... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

damn it!
damn it! Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Now ...THAT's the LD we have come to know and love...
Is there a such thing is getting "too wet" during a session? Is it a turn off or turn on.... Originally Posted by angelinadream
IMO, turn on...boosts confidence and ego lol
Thanks.
Depends on what causes the "wetness"... I saw a provider that was lactating... I kept sliding off...