You get more with honey than with salt..

Hmmm... or however that saying goes. Sorry, I am bored and on friggin pain meds and just felt like posting.

What is going on with the Texas men these days? I am reading so many posts by various men, mostly from Texas who are being so obnoxious and totally un-gentleman like to the ladies.

We ladies do what we do, but that does not mean we are not human, have feelings, have families, love, hate, hurt. We are not robots that can take abuse, and we are for the most part pretty damned smart and have our goals in life. Some of us are very giving, and that can be to a fault. But it sure seems like the men these days want to post continual complaints about women, and well, expecting the women on these boards and even off the boards to be all and do all, and for very little compensation, and with very little gratitude. Are you one of those guys who is having a hard time finding a lady to see? Are you getting no responses from your emails? Have you found that you just can’t get with a lady of a higher caliber? Then maybe you might want to start thinking about how you treat these women. Think carefully before you post your complaints too.

Hmmm.. so what is the deal? Did we just acquire a bunch of new men who have watched too much TV and think we should be treated as the media portrays us?

I don't know I am rambling.. I am going to bed now I think. Maybe I am just grouchy cause I am in pain, and this damned neck brace is driving me nuts..LOL

going to sleep now...
Just think many of the member should refamiliarize themselves with the board rules.
Just think many of the member should refamiliarize themselves with the board rules. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
+1
  • Dad
  • 09-22-2010, 10:45 PM
going to sleep now... Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
Thank you very much!
i think it is LE shaking up the site. every day there are like 10 newbies joining and posting reviews....as if.
Just take it all with a grain of...........salt.
Just take it all with a grain of...........salt. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Might help if she had a margarita to go with the salt.
Thanks for the post. I agree with window. I have had a couple of fellas inquiring here lately that are ghosts with no posts or reviews that get a little short when I ask for other verification. But they try hard to get around screening giving me references from out of town ladies that I can't verify.

Then all of a sudden they just disappear. Who knows. I've been very fortunate to meet some of the best gentlemen Houston has to offer as clients and friends. I know this thread is more about how we're treated, so I wont go any more off track. But she's so right, if you treat a woman with respect and class, you will get the best from her typically.
Might help if she had a margarita to go with the salt. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

LOL.. now that kinda sounds good.. yum!
Just take it all with a grain of...........salt. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Good one! I hate Salt, it gives you high blood pressure.

Try this one one for size ladies! One gent who called 30 minutes prior to the session and demanded that I be dressed in a certain way when I open the door and have his favorite beverage on site. Fine but give me more than 30 minutes. I don't mind at all but I'm not a personal assistant to run to the store on command for the compensation given. He's OUT and on my DNS list.

Any ladies experience some not all gents asking more for less? The economy has hit us too. We have the same bills you do gents.
Maybe I am just grouchy cause I am in pain . Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
May be you need to get laid
Good one! I hate Salt, it gives you high blood pressure.

Try this one one for size ladies! One gent who called 30 minutes prior to the session and demanded that I be dressed in a certain way when I open the door and have his favorite beverage on site. Fine but give me more than 30 minutes. I don't mind at all but I'm not a personal assistant to run to the store on command for the compensation given. He's OUT and on my DNS list.

Any ladies experience some not all gents asking more for less? The economy has hit us too. We have the same bills you do gents. Originally Posted by angelinadream
Yes the economy crunch has hit us ladies as well as the gents. However, that doesn't give a guy the right to treat a lady like crap either. If you can't afford to hobby don't take it out on the ladies..

By the way, trading is ok if a lady has need for certain items, but please remember we can't pay our bills with "tickets" to concerts or games, and the like.
It goes back to how men are raised nowadays. If you notice, the gentleman are usually over 40 because we were brought up to respect every lady, not just some of them and were told it is all the time, not whenever we get what we want.
My son's are some of the view young men that still repsect ladies because Dad would kick their butt still to this day, if they were ver not kind to the Ladies
OTOH, have you seen the attitude that some ladies bring to this board? In my humble opinion, if a woman acts like an asshole, she deserves the same kind of feedback in return.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
I wonder how many nice ladies the aggressors scare away from posting. You guys could have access to a wider variety of ladies.....Just thinck about it...Kinds get to know them online.