Guilty Conscience

I spent several years abusing providers. I probably abused twenty to thirty providers. I feel really awful about what I did. I would intentionally take off the condom during the session and then later claim it fell off in the heat of the moment. I would leave envelopes filled with nothing but paper at the end of the session.

I have delayed ejaculation. Providers would always want to end with a relentless bbbj in an effort to try to make me cum by the end of the session. I always asked providers to put a condom on me towards the end of the bbbj. I’d lie and tell them I had hiv and wanted to be covered before I cummed for their protection. I was actually hiv negative then. The providers thinking I had hiv would prevent them from telling others about what I did. Providers would be afraid that confessing to having sex with someone hiv positive would scare clients away.

I really feel awful about the things I did and would like to pay the price for my evil crimes. But most of the women I did these things to have retired, died, etc. I’d hate to walk into a police station and confess to my evil crimes and then give names of providers I abused who would prefer to be left alone since they have retired and moved on. Could I be locked up so I can pay for my evil doings without having to give the names of the people I abused? I contracted hiv about two years ago. I sometimes feel this was God’s way of Karma. But having to now live with hiv still doesn’t get rid of my guilty conscience. I wake up in the night thinking about what I did! If only there was some way I could go back in time and right the wrongs
Karma is like a mirror. They (all your evil doings) will all come back to you. Guilty conscience is just a start. More suffering will come later. You probably have to pay back with interest. This life and the next. This is not a joke.

Thanks for sharing since some people who you did wrong may find this and find peace. Hopefully, their forgiveness may lessen your pain.
Anononone?
If this is a real story, you should be ashamed of yourself. If it is a fake story, you should be equally ashamed. Moral of the story, you should have a guilty conscience either way. Karma is a bitch, and she's gonna visit you with her nagging mommy.
Michael is this you?
  • Trey
  • 09-24-2010, 09:59 AM
Never mind
What I want to know is how posting something like this on a board like this makes you feel better or makes any sense whatsoever to you?

You are a no named person as far as everyone on here is concerned and have spilled your guts on your shameless and deplorable exploits as a hobbyist in and effort to clear your own conscience? That is yet another strike against you sir! That is yet ANOTHER in the listed events that is nothing short of selfish and exploitative actions. You have cleared your conscience and made yourself feel better, all the while making everyone else on this board who reads this feel downright awful! Not for you, but for what complete fucktards are out there that fuck up this hobby! Scare tactics is all you have added here.

I am truly sorry if you have contracted such a virus, and would never wish that upon anyone. I cannot, however, condone ANY of your actions including your posting of this thread. And if these events are NOT true and you are simply 'having your fun' then you are an even more despicable person than the one portrayed above.

God have mercy on you.

JaD
I am truly sorry if you have contracted such a virus, and would never wish that upon anyone. I cannot, however, condone ANY of your actions including your posting of this thread. And if these events are NOT true and you are simply 'having your fun' then you are an even more despicable person than the one portrayed above.... Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude

It is either all bullshit or not. I don't give a fuck about the poster, but your statement concerns me

If it is true, you do not condone the posting of this thread? Why?

You want to keep the glamor of this hobby intact and not reveal any of the uglier sides of it? Can you explain the logic of your statement here?
  • opus
  • 09-24-2010, 10:16 AM
fucktard playing checkers
  • R.M.
  • 09-24-2010, 10:25 AM
PIMP wantabe GrandPoobahThis is who it is
Shouldn't this be in the Sandbox?
Originally Posted by opus
Shouldn't this be in the Sandbox? Originally Posted by boardman
+2
Heh. Classic...

Funnier in that some people actually think this is a serious post!