Don't take it personal

Ok I got some pm's from some guy 's wanting to know how they could go around the screening process of a certain Agency that I frequent.
They did not pass the screening and and could not get in and thought by contacting me they could get in..... WRONG!!!!.
If you can't pass someone's screening MOVE ON!!!
don't take it the wrong way there's a lot of other places to have fun.
When I contact a provider or agency and they don't return my reply
I MOVE ON.
Why waste my time milking a dead cow.
Also asking for personal info on Agency owner is also WRONG!!!
They usually wish to remain anonymous for obvious reasons.
If you can't figure that out then you have no business being here.
Ok I got some pm's from some guy 's wanting to know how they could go around the screening process of a certain Agency that I frequent.
They did not pass the screening and and could not get in and thought by contacting me they could get in..... WRONG!!!!.
If you can't pass someone's screening MOVE ON!!!
don't take it the wrong way there's a lot of other places to have fun.
When I contact a provider or agency and they don't return my reply
I MOVE ON.
Why waste my time milking a dead cow.
Also asking for personal info on Agency owner is also WRONG!!!
They usually wish to remain anonymous for obvious reasons.
If you can't figure that out then you have no business being here. Originally Posted by carkido45

Uhhh....... Isn't that like Hobbying 101?!?

Some guy ACTUALLY asked you that? Do you even KNOW this guy who asked you?

If he doesn't know you.... then maybe he SHOULD take it personal...... get your shit together dude! Each place/provider has the right to refuse service to anyone they want to.... BFD!! Move on as stated.... there is a whole board full of providers and agencies!

And as far as I'm concerened..... Personal info should be given by the person from whom you want that information on ONLY! And only when they want to give it to you..... Otherwise ITS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!!!

CK45....you're getting too nice in your old age...... a year ago this shit would have started out like... "Hey dumb Fucktard...."

JaD
WTF.........no one has asked me to use my superdupertopsecretdecoderring to help them get into sofia's blue water coop........I thought I was loved by the masses.
That is just sad. Recently, I've had people from Date-Check sending me requests to ok them...and we've never met. This skirting-screening thing is really becoming a problem.
Shouldn't this be in the Sandbox?
WTF.........no one has asked me to use my superdupertopsecretdecoderring to help them get into sofia's blue water coop........I thought I was loved by the masses. Originally Posted by dearhunter

I call bullshit!!

I have asked on repeated occastions for my own Hooktard and access to fountains of Blue-Water!!

Damn! Maybe If I ask CK45 a way to get around YOUR screening process and grab me a bottle of Grape Seed Oil so I may one day be granted access...... You stingy bastard!

JaD
I see I have been neglecting my responsibilities.
you should try harder DH, you could make them look bad................
I can vouch for unkown people if they will furnish me with several credit cards, home address, work address, home, work, and cell numbers, their real names and the names of other people in their family, bank name and account numbers, driver license number, social security number, make and model of any vehicles they own, ...

Since it would not be likely to happen I won't hold my breath.
I see I have been neglecting my responsibilities. Originally Posted by dearhunter

That's ok...... Back-log of Hooktards and all..... you couldn't have known demand would be so high....... And for the 20th time.... the Chiuaua does not work as an acceptable subsitute....

JaD
That's ok...... Back-log of Hooktards and all..... you couldn't have known demand would be so high....... And for the 20th time.... the Chiuaua does not work as an acceptable subsitute....

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude
Umm it's spelled

Chi-hua-hua
tomatoe, tomatoe
tomatoe, tomatoe Originally Posted by pyramider

Meh...model.....provider
Umm it's spelled

Chi-hua-hua Originally Posted by angelinadream

you seem to have too much time on your hands agian...
WTF.........no one has asked me to use my superdupertopsecretdecoderring to help them get into sofia's blue water coop........I thought I was loved by the masses. Originally Posted by dearhunter

you are on such a pedestal that none but the bravest, the Alexanders, Qutuz, Henvry V, the Lincoln's, Patton, Rommel, Montgonery Mao (the Red book was reported to be on your life, is that true?.

There are few that approach our dear leader for the force burns within him and may burn the nobelivers if the glance upon his words

We worship you at the temple of bluish water.