Did not have session with kinkiNasty!!!!!

Hey I never saw this guy. He tried to make an appt with me and I couldnt not verify him and he got very upset. And he has been threating me with law enforcement and calling harrassing me.

this is craxy
what a lame...

I'd suggest helping out the fellow ladies on here with that phone # so they can avoid his crazy ass as well. I don't think you can post it in the threads though. Just pm if they request it.
Shouldnt this be in the womens section....just sayn

Hobbist dont need to read this.....just the providers!!!

We are the ones that need the warning not them, if indeed this is a warning!!!
Well.....maybe. This report, however, does not fit the template I had believed KinkyNasty's to be. Dude's always seemed to me to be a righteous monger, as far as I know. This makes me wonder if some schmuck stole his handle.

Without strong corroboration I ain't buying this.
Well.....maybe. This report, however, does not fit the template I had believed KinkyNasty's to be. Dude's always seemed to me to be a righteous monger, as far as I know. This makes me wonder if some schmuck stole his handle.

Without strong corroboration I ain't buying this. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
i hear ya....he might be alittle off the wall or ask for some things that 99.9% of providers dont do but ive never heard of him making threats when they say no!!!

Is there something else we are missing???
  • Dad
  • 09-26-2010, 02:40 PM
Are you saying that this review is a fake one?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=104805
Is it just me, or are there a lot of "alerts" that are seemingly isolated contacts with a provider and a hobbyist that are "he-said" vs. "she-said" accusations that can ruin a provider's reputation or the hobbyist's opportunities for meeting someone that end up getting "buried" in side-line remarks, but remain out "in the public" forum .... and are searchable on the internet?
He tried to make an appt with me and I couldnt not verify him and he got very upset.

this is craxy Originally Posted by Leloni Luv
As much as ol' KN gets around, trouble with verification?????

My ass!

This is one of them dogs that did not bark deals, as far as I can tell. Fishy. None of us except the OP and KN hisself know the truth of the sitty-ation ... But KN would have had to wander waaaay the hell off the reservation to lose his grip over this 'un.
well, this is not my only means of a living so it dont matter to me, but how about a girl
that it does. right is right and wrong is wrong.

I type kinkinasty and it would not come up. Now I see I had to cap the Nasty. But hey this is just a hobby for me. He is not the first guy taking advantage of their position to scare a girl.

And the review help me totally, but its just not true. He never saw me. I guess he wanted a notch on his belt. But in his dreams and for that price. Well it speaks for itself.
A few years ago someone called this provider on a blocked call, claiming to be Hotwner and she finally took the call and never saw him. Of course I was stood up by this chic for over an hour in a motel room shortly before this post was made and I didn't make a secret of that.

It could be someone else posing at him but he does not really impress me as one to do that. Not that determined to see anyone that bad and not stupid enough to bring LE into it.
Sorry Leloni, but I can assure you that it was NOT me who's causing you all this trouble. I have NEVER contacted you!

Now, I do receive quite a fe PMs from newbies asking be for intel or vouchs, so all I can assume is that someone was using my handle to get in.

I'll tell you one thing though, the last thing I want in my life is DRAMA! If I can't get in, I move on. I've never, and never will, make threats, or harass anyone to see me.

As Don T. has mentioned above, if I wants to see you, and I contacted you, I'm sure I would had no problem passing your screening process.

Why don't you PM me his phone number? I'll set the fucktard straight!

To folks above who stuck up for me above, I appreciate ya!!

BDS, hope you and your new baby are doing well!
It could be someone else posing at him but he does not really impress me as one to do that. Originally Posted by Htowner
I don't see how it could be someone posing as him writing a review of the op and posting it under his handle. I am not taking sides but in the review in question above the rate is about half of what the op's other review was for.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=leloni
so have the review deleted if not true. But its hard for me to believe it wasnt you. Then delete it. I want stop. Just to protect girls who cant protect themselves from real jerks that hate a women who has her own.
No shit. I think this is a case of stolen handle.
I am sure its not KN either. I have seen his style. This is not it.

BTW, Kinky was spelt with kinkY and not kinki which might help with your search.

It is not uncommon to confuse hobbyist. Some providers have sworn they had seen me before when I can swear if they met me in person they would know they haven't.