What were those "read cards"

What were those "read cards" gents kept talking about? I believe the spa closed or something. Apparently you guys have these red cards that are supposed to give you a discount or something. I keep reading about them.
  • Dad
  • 09-26-2010, 09:16 PM
I feel so stupid right now...

Why did I click on this stupid thread...

God damn... I am stupid!!!
I don't know about no "read cards", but I do have a Sam's card which allows me to buy things at wholesale. Too bad they don't sell pussy.... LOL!
I feel so stupid right now...

Why did I click on this stupid thread...

God damn... I am stupid!!! Originally Posted by Dad
lol...
Don't feel bad, Dad......We all have had those moments lately around this camp.........

TOPIC: Do spas really give out "hole punch cards?" Absolutely NO pun intended......LOL......... Kinda reminds you of the old Subway buy 9 get 1 free...........
Don't feel bad, Dad......We all have had those moments lately around this camp.........

TOPIC: Do spas really give out "hole punch cards?" Absolutely NO pun intended......LOL......... Kinda reminds you of the old Subway buy 9 get 1 free........... Originally Posted by onehitwonder

yes, just like pizza shops.
Shouldn't this be in the Sandbox? Originally Posted by boardman
Sorry "red cards" I have heard hobbyist mention a spa used some sort of red card system a long time ago.
There was a spa that used a card system for discounts.........some time back........what is your question?
Studio Red had those. Jenny (I think that was her name) would pass those out to customers for a 20 dollar discount on the next session or something like that. I don't know how it worked if you collected a whole bunch of them. She'd pass them out at happy hours or related gatherings.
I think you're thinking about Subway. Get a couple footlongs, fill up your card and you get a free 6 inch.
There was a spa that used a card system for discounts.........some time back........what is your question? Originally Posted by dearhunter
I believe that is what they were referring to. That's an interesting marketing idea.
Studio Red had those. Jenny (I think that was her name) would pass those out to customers for a 20 dollar discount on the next session or something like that. I don't know how it worked if you collected a whole bunch of them. She'd pass them out at happy hours or related gatherings. Originally Posted by Meoauniaea
I wonder if cops and DA's ever made use of those, in return for plea bargains...
Maybe we providers should accept them......
Or just lower YOUR rates