Craziest Hobby Experience?

What's the craziest thing you've experienced as a provider or client??? Did a client show up in drag, did his wife show up during the session, etc? Did a provider turn out to be a man, did grandma open the door and peep in during the session, etc? I'm talking "Jerry Spring" experiences. Don't be shy. Do tell...

Remember all suspects are innocent until proven guilty by a court of white knights.
I had this guy show up once, check this out.

The appointment started off okay. We kissed for about 20 minutes. While kissing for so long we both got really worked up. I spread my legs while we were kissing and he stuck little johnny in my ass uncovered. It all happened in the heat of the moment. I'd never let this sort of thing happen otherwise. I have a problem with delayed ejaculation. So he didn't cum inside me. We were both nervous afterwards. What are my chances I could be pregnant? I'm already paying child support on three kids. What are my chances he will pay for my abortion?

That was my strangest by far...
  • bbkid
  • 09-14-2010, 07:08 AM
lol. Wakeup, you crack me up.

The appointment started off okay. We kissed for about 20 minutes. While kissing for so long we both got really worked up. I spread my legs while we were kissing and he stuck little johnny in my ass uncovered. It all happened in the heat of the moment. I'd never let this sort of thing happen otherwise. I have a problem with delayed ejaculation. So he didn't cum inside me. We were both nervous afterwards. What are my chances I could be pregnant? I'm already paying child support on three kids. What are my chances he will pay for my abortion?

That was my strangest by far... Originally Posted by Wakeup
nevermind...
  • pyro
  • 09-14-2010, 08:22 AM
I think we have a winner!
I have had a couple of unexpected things happen. On two different occasions I have had a session booked with a provider and when I showed up there were two of them. Both times the other girl was learning the trade and I got to do a double for the price of one. It wasn't weird, but it was different and good.
I was about to go to a session... checked threads at ECCIE... clicked on a thread named, "Craziest Hobby Experience"... read Wakup's post... threw up in my mouth a little bit... brushed my teeth and went to the session ...
  • Dad
  • 09-14-2010, 08:57 AM
Are you the same guy that trying to buy an agency and inherit a how to manual?
Are you the same guy that trying to buy an agency and inherit a how to manual? Originally Posted by Dad
Paul outbid me... but I did Dicker with Sofia...
Paul outbid me... but I did Dicker with Sofia... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Did you Dicker Down?
  • Dad
  • 09-14-2010, 09:27 AM
Some said this board is full of dramas! From what I see, this boad is full of clowns!
Did you Dicker Down? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
No... I took my vitamins before I went...
  • Trey
  • 09-14-2010, 09:36 AM

That was my strangest by far... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Thats fucking funny yeah you would think he would put in his crazy experience. Why is this guy here anyway is he just a troll, just crazy, or just old and senile I don't know?
  • Dad
  • 09-14-2010, 09:42 AM
Why is this guy here anyway is he just a troll, just crazy, or just old and senile I don't know? Originally Posted by trey
He wants to prove that this boad is full of crazy people like us!