Should I be worried?

I had an appointment with a provider tonight. The appointment started off okay. We kissed for about 20 minutes. While kissing for so long we both got really worked up. She spread her legs while we were kissing and I stuck little johnny in uncovered. It all happened in the heat of the moment. I'd never let this sort of thing happen otherwise. I have a problem with delayed ejaculation. So I didn't cum inside her. We were both nervous afterwards. What are my chances she could be pregnant? I'm already paying child support on three kids. What are my chances she will have an abortion?
what's up with you and why you are posting this? Do I need to handle this for you?
Yes you should be worried, end it all over this... its the end of the world
I had an appointment with a provider tonight. The appointment started off okay. We kissed for about 20 minutes. While kissing for so long we both got really worked up. She spread her legs while we were kissing and I stuck little johnny in uncovered. It all happened in the heat of the moment. I'd never let this sort of thing happen otherwise. I have a problem with delayed ejaculation. So I didn't cum inside her. We were both nervous afterwards. What are my chances she could be pregnant? I'm already paying child support on three kids. What are my chances she will have an abortion? Originally Posted by GrandPoobah
Since you two kissed for such a long time along with the fact that you've already got 3 children, the chances of her being impregnated at this very moment are about 96.75634%

The chances that she'll have an abortion are currently steady at 2%.

Basically what this boils down to is this: You went BB and now she's pregnant. You are the father of this child and hopefully you'll do the right thing and support it financially and emotionally by being an integral part of this child's life. You will also have to explain to your existing children that they've got a little brother or a sister on the way...oh yeah, and if you're married, you're probably going to have to tell your wife about this too.

Oh yeah, you'll probably want to go and get tested for STDs too. Geez. How did that one almost slip by us?

Go ahead and start getting insurance quotes and talk to an attorney so that you can get the legalities all ironed out now that you've got a little extra free-time on your hands because after your child is born, not only are you going to have to get a second job to support it, you're probably going to have to babysit it while the child's mother gets back to providing again...at least for a couple of weeks, I'm guessing

Anyway, congratulations of being a father again. We're all expecting cigars.

Just an fyi, there are these things called con~tra~cep~tives and they work surprisingly well when used as directed...or when used at all, in helping to prevent unwanted pregnancies. Check into them. They're bad ass.

:completely off topic:
sfk...lol your avatar is hilarlious!
makes me gigge everytime i see it
I had an appointment with a provider tonight. The appointment started off okay. We kissed for about 20 minutes. While kissing for so long we both got really worked up. She spread her legs while we were kissing and I stuck little johnny in uncovered. It all happened in the heat of the moment. I'd never let this sort of thing happen otherwise. I have a problem with delayed ejaculation. So I didn't cum inside her. We were both nervous afterwards. What are my chances she could be pregnant? I'm already paying child support on three kids. What are my chances she will have an abortion? Originally Posted by GrandPoobah
I think you should find some quick way to end it all. Maybe a shotgun blast through the head, a fist full of advil, laying across a railroad track, razor to the wrist.

Troll.
my two cents is this:
If you did not cum inside her, then that greatly lowers the chances of being pregnant, however, it does not rule it out.

What would have been ideal in this would be for her to douche right after. Worst case would have been the morning after pill which if she did not think about or was taking some form of BC, she could get some tarnish on her rep.

We all should be using Condoms, but having a backup plan is good too
SKF...you're the wind beneath my wings...
Might I suggest duct tape? For when your wienie rots off. Pregnancy is probably the least of your worries at this point in the game. However................if the child turns out to be anything like his daddy he'll need to be sized for his helmet...........What you really need is a NEW hobby. You know, something to keep ya busy so you don't have all this time to sit around and think up stupid bs......................

Here's yer sign...............
  • bbkid
  • 09-14-2010, 07:07 AM
Spend all, and I mean "ALL", of your assets and shoot yourself in the head with a .45.
You are SO screwed.
I have a few thousand .45ACP rounds if you need one.
No you can't borrow my pistol.

Onehitta, "sized for his helmet" TFF!
:completely off topic:
sfk...lol your avatar is hilarlious!
makes me gigge everytime i see it Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
That avatar is hilarious. It reminds me that the "Shake Weight" is bullshit. If THAT was actually a legitimate exercise, I'd be fucking Hell Boy!
You guys/gals should look at some of this er ah okay i'll be nice OPs post before you ever take him/her seriously.
  • Dad
  • 09-14-2010, 09:07 AM
I see "banned" in your near future!
I'd be fucking Hell Boy! Originally Posted by lizardking
Wear a condom!