Hey gents - What is your favorite part of a woman's body?

What is your favorite part of a woman's body? Excluding the Pu$$*

Are you a legs man? Why? What attracts you to that? What movies star has the best legs

Are you a boobs man? Why? What movie star has the best boobs?

Ass, as well as abs, and yes, feet. The face and so on. Pick your the body part that you just melt over. What really causes you to really get your juices flowing? Providers excluded. Movie stars. It's all fantasy right?

anything goes
  • Trey
  • 09-14-2010, 08:10 PM
brains
  • Dad
  • 09-14-2010, 08:25 PM
The manual is working!
Any warm, soft, moist hole that's about hip-high.
Boobs.. big ones.. huge ones..

Lets see if we can get through this without harassment.
Angelina's boobs!
The manual is working! Originally Posted by Dad
Now that's funny right there.

I love a nice warm wet pussy, firm round ass, toned thighs, perky titts, beautiful face, white teeth,great smile, long, thick hair. With a willingness to suck my cock until I can't cum anymore. Then ride my cock until the early hours of the night. Then want to FUCK me again and again and again. I hope you put this in the manual. And for a big discount, hell for free.

Now back to the threAD.
why exclude the providers? I would love to get off to their responses. Hell maybe the providers could post pictures of their favorite body part.
Her tongue if she knows how to use it.
go for it. providers too if you like..
go for it. providers too if you like.. Originally Posted by angelinadream
You too. I want to know what you like!
I like most parts on woman but overall the best feature I like is when a woman has sexy thighs.
I melt over a woman with a nice ass.......just something about.

Next would be her tits, and her feet, I love feet!!!!!
  • gsf36
  • 09-14-2010, 09:54 PM
I used to be very fond of boobs (and I still like them very much) but the more I age the more I like a nice ass. Man made's boob may look good but the feeling is unfortunately not as nice as naturalboobs. Just a personal opinion.
ass with nice-sized hips to go with it...yum