Hair Length and Color: Brown, in a bun
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short, cute round Asian face
Cs plane skin decent size dumpy
Recommendation: Yes
What do you mean by "dumpy"?
It means she got an ass on her
Ah, I guess I see now. "dumpy" always seemed like a negative adjective to use, especially when talking about a girl's ass. You tell any girl she has a "dumpy ass" and your going to get the evil eye, I'm sure.

I guess it would have made more sense to me if I read "Coco has a really nice "dumper"...kinda like "look at the shitter on that critter." Crude but complimentary...Apologies for the digression.
Cocos a solid provider. As real as it gets.

Those new pics are a more accurate representation of her than the past set
Coco is a sweetheart. ATF for sure. Pretty face, athletic body, and most important of all, very good attitude. Just left after seeing her today. Everything was top notch, upper level. She even gave me some Korean pastries.
Coco is a sweetheart. ATF for sure. Pretty face, athletic body, and most important of all, very good attitude. Just left after seeing her today. Everything was top notch, upper level. She even gave me some Korean pastries. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
Well said. One of the top Dallas ladies forsure
Very few have LSA ( Looks, Service, Attitude - meaning good attitude, not Diva ). Lovely, Nana, and Coco all have LSA.
Very few have LSA ( Looks, Service, Attitude - meaning good attitude, not Diva ). Lovely, Nana, and Coco all have LSA. Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
Wow, you put her in the top 3. She must be good.
Seeing her today. Will let you know.
As promised, I saw her and am reporting back that she is definitely a great session. Cheerful, laughs a lot, attitude of doing whatever it takes to please, also cute with nice body. A+ oral, although Lovely to me is best ever. Justa great time. Will be back.