Encounter: Icelandic Goddess Made MY Day

Date: 4/18/24
Name: Icelandic Goddess
User ID:: IcelandicMasseuseCMT
Phone: 770-899-8655
Email Address: seductivefantasies@gmail.com
URL / Website: Preferred 411 and https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...fet-34090.html
City: North Frisco/Colony
State: Texas
Address: North Frisco/Colony
Activities: Sensual Massage L1 maybe 2 ( it felt like it
Hair Length and Color: short brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'6" 130 lbs smooth skin trimmed below Nice B breasts attractive strong thighs cute tush
Recommendation: Yes
Seen her twice. Her foot job is amazing. Did the DATY my second visit. Tasty and she had quite the body shaking O.

She does not do L2.
So just because she is from Iceland or claiming to be Icelandic she charged FS price for jerking.
So just because she is from Iceland or claiming to be Icelandic she charged FS price for jerking. Originally Posted by prince_c3

YES!@ great marketing right?
YES!@ great marketing right? Originally Posted by cage196
that is the way the entire market is going right now--so this is really not new. She sounds enjoyable and the pics are good. Her advertised price is fair--if you do not partake of extras. Sounds like the OP hasd a good time.
I tried to set something up a month or so ago a couple times, no luck. She does sound enjoyable. Maybe I’ll try a third time…they say third time’s the charm 🤷♂️
So the OP isn’t sure whether he may have also gotten his dick sucked, too, because the handjob felt that good?!!…I’m guessing the OP upgraded to the Massage Hallucinogenic Package, too…Lmao

So just because she is from Iceland or claiming to be Icelandic she charged FS price for jerking. Originally Posted by prince_c3
To be fair, she doesn’t claim to be from Iceland, she claims her ancestry is Icelandic & Norwegian descent…And yes, that entitles someone to inflate the market! What doesn’t?

I chuckled over her Hooker Math - 160/hhr, 220/hr, 360/1.5hrs

That extra 140 for an additional .5hhr on the 90min upgrade has got to be the Hallucinogenic Package?!
So the OP isn’t sure whether he may have also gotten his dick sucked, too, because the handjob felt that good?!!…I’m guessing the OP upgraded to the Massage Hallucinogenic Package, too…Lmao

To be fair, she doesn’t claim to be from Iceland, she claims her ancestry is Icelandic & Norwegian descent…And yes, that entitles someone to inflate the market! What doesn’t?

I chuckled over her Hooker Math - 160/hhr, 220/hr, 360/1.5hrs

That extra 140 for an additional .5hhr on the 90min upgrade has got to be the Hallucinogenic Package?! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Exactly my thoughts! You nailed it!
🤣
  • L1A2D
  • 04-25-2024, 03:03 PM
Interesting
Reminds me of Amber Monroe and how she started off as Russian then Scandanavian then Irish in her ads. I saw her when she had a great body and not the hippo walking thing she is now from the BBL. I asked her then what part of Russia she was from and she said she doesn't know. I was hoping she had an accent at least but no, just another white girl trying to be unique.
^^^Yes, it’s like the ladies trying to pass themselves off as Brazilians, yet don’t know that Portuguese is the native language of Brazil, not Spanish…Lmao