Phone: 601 951 1418
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: http://hattiesburg.backpage.com/Fema...n-town/6307835
City: Hattiersburg
State: Mississippi
Address: South MS
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: You could kiss her, but she wouldn't touch you. CFS.
Session Length: hr
Fee: 150
Hair Length and Color: Curly brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: The BP pictures are accurate of her, but she didn't look nearly as good. It look like she lost weight and wore a lot of padded bras. She also had a very visible man-stache on her upper-lip.
Recommendation: No
BP is always a crap shoot. Stick with ECCIE. Sorry for you loss.
I'm a new poster, but not new to the game. I'm an ASPD vet if you can believe it. I tried messaging Addison, but got no response. I had a death in the family and could have really used anything but what I got.
Damn, sucks that you had that happen, especially under the circumstances. But thanks for the review.. A good reminder that you never know what BP will serve up.
On the up-side, I did finally hear from Addison. Hopefully I will have another review next month
As a reminder:
Rule #15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
I've always had good experiences with her. Her pictures are recent because she got that tattoo about 3 weeks ago.. Sorry for your experience with her. I'm very surprised!!
Boy... I'm glad ya'll posted this review... I called the chick from this review and I thought she was bad news so I backed out. This review simply verified what I thought... Good intel.....
Why is this Review on Laylonie's ECCIE Review page? This skank is clearly NOT Laylonie from Dallas. I hope one of the moderators recognizes this error & removes this review...