HACKER FOR HIRE to providers

Providers: if you are having any of the following problems, we can help:

- someone cyberstalking you online - we will find out who they are

- someone hacking / bringing down your website - we will protect you with countermeasures

- hobbyist not playing by the rules - he will never do harm to another provider again

PLEASE INCLUDE Skype/MSN name or phone# in PM and we will get in touch promptly.
All communications and information will be kept confidential
MmmNo thank you.
SERIOIUS REPLIES or PMs only please.
SERIOIUS REPLIES or PMs only please. Originally Posted by justin49
How stupid do you think providers are???
In my experience, providers are mostly an intelligent group of people. I think that intelligence is a requirement to be in the biz, no?
Then I don't need to explain to any one why allowing you, a stranger, let alone an acquaintance, to peruse our PC's is stupid.

Good bye.
anova444, I think you misunderstood the original post. This isn't about compromising provider's PCs - it's about helping them against somebody who has already compromised them.
I'm sorry but you may NOT have my IP address nor access to my hard drive, so go away. And I don't care if the door hits you in the ass.
Nobody is asking for your IP address or access to your hard drive. Please be polite and respect other people's posts.
anova444, you are not only smart, you're funny!

"MmNo thank you"

Lol! Awesome.
Nobody is asking for your IP address or access to your hard drive. Please be polite and respect other people's posts. Originally Posted by justin49
Phshhaw!
anova444, you are not only smart, you're funny!

"MmNo thank you"

Lol! Awesome. Originally Posted by Lauren Flare
Thank you!
We provide a valued service to providers - please see original post at top. There's seems to be some immaturity going on here, contrary to our regular experience on the forum. Or, it could be that some people on this board have had a bad experience. Anyone care to enlighten me?
Nerdy Superheroes for hire, I like it. This takes "Captain Save-A-Ho" to a whole new level. (just a joke)
LOL @ MSN ID. Did I get sent back to 1999?