Nuru Massage Gel

I am taking an indefinite break and not sure if/when I will be back, so I am selling my new, unopened bottle of Nuru Gel and the remaining 6 oz. of my 1st bottle. This should total approximately 39-40 oz. of Nuru Gel. (image below of what the bottles look like) - $79+11.70 shipping = $90.70

I am also selling the brand new, unused large, suntanner raft (image below). I have taken it out of the box and aired it up, but it has not been used. It has held air for the last 4 days, and still looks freshly aired up. $29+$12.10 shipping = $41.10

I will also throw in the electric air pump in with it free. I purchased it separately. It did not come with the raft.

Those of you who do Nuru massages or want to do Nuru massages, have probably researched the prices of the Nuru Gel, so you know this is a good buy. I just want my money back out of these items.

I accept payment via reload paks (not the prepaid card - the 2 are different). All you need to do is supply me with the # on the receipt or back of the reload pak, I obtain the money, and ship the items to you the same day.

Feel free to contact me here via eccie pm. Serious inquiries only please.