Penguins

Nothing better than hockey playoffs....

That's all I got.....

GO PENS
What's the Penguins recent playoff record? Is it 2-10? Yep, nothing better than Penguin playoff hockey.
The last couple playoff years haven't gone well for the Pens. Up until this year they were outskated. They are supposedly faster this year but they pretty much got outskated and outmuscled in Game 1.
What's the Penguins recent playoff record? Is it 2-10? Yep, nothing better than Penguin playoff hockey. Originally Posted by Big Stig

And how are the pirates doing stig? And their playoff record ?

You can go fall asleep at a 4 hour pirate loss..... I'll take hockey anyday

You can go fall asleep at a 4 hour pirate loss..... I'll take hockey anyday Originally Posted by chizzy
The Steelers haven’t been very good in the Playoffs either!!!!
What's the Penguins recent playoff record? Is it 2-10? Yep, nothing better than Penguin playoff hockey. Originally Posted by Big Stig
The Penguins currently hold the record for the most consecutive playoff appearances of any professional sports team at 15 years. In Crosby's first season, they didn't make the playoffs, but they have every year since.
Only thing better than Playoff Hockey........is watching playoff hockey while getting a nice sloppy BJ
The last couple playoff years haven't gone well for the Pens. Up until this year they were outskated. They are supposedly faster this year but they pretty much got outskated and outmuscled in Game 1. Originally Posted by pittlicker
Disagree, in part. They did later in the game. Dominated the first half of the game. Jarry lost them Game 1, but had a nice bounce back last night.
What's the alternative? It certainly isn't the Pirates or the NBA playoffs.
I totally agree, Chizzy. There's nothing like playoff hockey...
NHL 1st round, it's the most wonderful time of the yr. Good games every night.Especially cool watching the Bruins & Craps. beat each other up.

You can go fall asleep at a 4 hour pirate loss..... I'll take hockey anyday Originally Posted by chizzy
But we're not talking about the Pirates, we're taking about the Penguins, right?

Stop with the what aboutisms. We all know the Pirates suck, so what is your point? It's okay for the Penguins to suck because the Pirates suck?
But we're not talking about the Pirates, we're taking about the Penguins, right?

Stop with the what aboutisms. We all know the Pirates suck, so what is your point? It's okay for the Penguins to suck because the Pirates suck? Originally Posted by Big Stig

15 straight playoff entrys... 2 Stanley cups in the last 6 years
I'd say that's pretty fucking good
A far cry from sucking
Well, they're making progress, 3 and 10 now in recent playoff record .
Well, they're making progress, 3 and 10 now in recent playoff record . Originally Posted by Big Stig

2 Stanley's since 2016.... end of story