Info

Pretty sure she’s got a review in the encounters forum recently somewhere
Pretty sure she’s got a review in the encounters forum recently somewhere Originally Posted by deellesamson
Crossed the phone number to the Encounters Forum and came up empty. Do you have a link?
For what it is worth, she wasted my time and ghosted me this week.
She's on SA. I stumbled across her social media and she's a lesbian. I think she's pulling the money upfront scam or selling pix. Haven't personally asked her tho
Messaged her. Said intown suites on McKnight. Won't discuss anything at all if not in person other than 1-250 2-425 3-600 is what she said
I've tried multiple times to set up an appointment and each time she responds then nothing. To me that usually means someone else may be answering her texts. She never asked for a deposit but when I sent the text that I'm ready to leave she never responds.
So that means move on to the next I guess. If there is anything around here under 60, without a dick or under 300 pounds lol
I haven’t seen her yet but she is real. She’s basically lives or stays in the same hotel that the whacko Britney lives in on McKnight road. I’ve seen her there both times that I visited Britney. I’ve also messaged her and got the same address as the hotel that I just mentioned on McKnight. Whether or not she scams people is up in the air until someone tries. I may schedule with her sooner or later. She used to do duos in East Liberty with some tricked out blonde woman so that explains the lesbian stuff. Also, I happen to know the name and where the woman in question works so if you try her and she rips you off shoot me a message and I’ll spill the beans.
Also she’s in a relationship with a pretty big guy. Wonder if he knows what she does. That might be an obstacle during a visit with her. I still wanna duck her though. Gonna see if she’ll come to me or let me hit it in my truck.
I saw her FB. But county records show she was divorced a few months ago
On his profile there’s a picture of her sitting on his lap taken or at least posted 5 days ago. You never know.
Messaged her. Said intown suites on McKnight. Won't discuss anything at all if not in person other than 1-250 2-425 3-600 is what she said Originally Posted by Cantigetausername
Wow. Her prices seem to vary. She told me 150 for 1 hour. 250 is kind of a joke for her