Deposit-scam?

I'm so glad I found Eccies...now I can actually connect with real providers. It seems like every ad out there is a scam asking for deposit upfront, "I got robbed/don't accept cash because of which."

My new tactic is I ask for a selfie with the Ok symbol up to their face. WOW do they get angry when I flip that card out. "Oh you're just wasting time! I'm real, I promise, you'll see!"
Lots of hobbyists here will tell you - Never, ever pay a deposit.

When you pay a deposit, you are just asking to be scammed
Anyone who asks for a deposit is a scammer. Anyone who says they don't take cash is either a scammer, or incredibly stupid. Cash can't be traced. Vemo or cashapp will release transaction records if they are asked to by police (likely without a warrant I think).

Reverse image search everything. On tinyeye and also google images. Saves you some time before you try to reach out to them.

Also use a burner phone number. Either pay for another phone number (if you want to use it for other non-hobby private things) or use textnow app.

Good luck
When/if you find a real provider, let us know!!!!!!
how easy is it to find a photo of a girl on the internet holding up the peace sign, or an okay sign?
"You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude."
Deposits are a scam. If someone asks for a deposit for vitrification, ask them to verify you with your POF profile assuming you have a picture on it.
how easy is it to find a photo of a girl on the internet holding up the peace sign, or an okay sign?
"You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude." Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
Indeed. You need to ask more for a peace sign. If you have time to kill and think you are dealing with a scammer who needs a deposit or money to uber to you, sometimes I will fuck with them and ask for different pics - say the girl in one pic doesn't look like the same girl in the other pic - you need to send me this. Can be quite funny at times to see them scramble
"You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude." Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
it's actually impossible. You really thin the photos they farm have broads holding up hand signals?
Indeed. You need to ask more for a peace sign. If you have time to kill and think you are dealing with a scammer who needs a deposit or money to uber to you, sometimes I will fuck with them and ask for different pics - say the girl in one pic doesn't look like the same girl in the other pic - you need to send me this. Can be quite funny at times to see them scramble Originally Posted by berryberry
"Are you time wasting me, baby?!" Like up to that point they could hold a decent conversation then the broken English really comes out! ��
The Lebowski knows how to get a toe.