Tomatoes and such

Get your garden started now.
Just today I was thinking the same thing
About to do the same....especially now since my goat problem is gone....heh
You've seen my backyard Slit, all pool and dog run. I do the upside down tomato plants and have had good luck with that. Did 4 yesterday and 2 more next weekend.

Glad you got that goat problem under control Russ. Lol
Yeah Banks, the problem kinda worked itself out naturally....Slit can fill you in on the details....
Feral goats taste great!

Hold off a minute on the peppers and squash.

Upside down maters are awesome, Bank!

We need to have a salsa and marinara contest.
ZP holds the title on marinara at the moment.

Endo PSA lol
Feral goats taste great!

Hold off a minute on the peppers and squash.

Upside down maters are awesome, Bank!

We need to have a salsa and marinara contest.
ZP holds the title on marinara at the moment.

Endo PSA lol Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Well you hold the salsa title for now. Lol.
My Maters are in the ground. Have one plant that survived the frigid Houston winter with an almost ripe mater! My peppers from last year are still producing like a SOB! Greenbeans and cuks going in the ground this week!

And thank you Slit for the Mater plants and the tomato crack! You’re the bestest! Looking forward to seeing my mater trees get to 10-12 feet and making salsa and marinara. We will have to get these boys to OCP for our lil contest!
About to do the same....especially now since my goat problem is gone....heh Originally Posted by Russ38
Congrats on finally killing off your goat prob

#DeathToZombieGoats
And thank you Slit for the Mater plants and the tomato crack! Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
Word on the street is....go easy on the tomato crack....ijs

About to do the same....especially now since my goat problem is gone....heh Originally Posted by Russ38

Does TCGF approve?
Word on the street is....go easy on the tomato crack....ijs

Originally Posted by Russ38
Oh I only give em crack in moderation. They have to work for it just like those lovely ladies do on the corners of streets in the not so nice neighborhoods in Houston and surrounding cities !
That we can mention?

Me: tomatoes and a lemon tree that's bearing fruit. May try to reestablish banana trees and an orange tree.

Need to eradicate some of the squirrels. The hawks are lazy. The Crossman isn't.
^^^You need a .22 with a suppressor and subsonic ammo for tree rats.

I mount a 110 Conibear on a 2x4 and set it on a 45 degree angle against the tree trunk.
You will get them all in a few days.
Some of the newer pellet guns will do almost as well
  • R.M.
  • 03-06-2020, 06:59 AM
So what can I use to get rid of stickers and weeds?