No Major League Baseball 2020 Season

Talks broke down again. Players and owners fighting over money. Proposed 50 game season nixed.

I doubt local and state officials would even let the stadiums open, much less open without fans for a 50 game season. Remember, it only takes a handful of mayors, governors and county judges to fuck this up.

How does this affect the Astros "cheating penalties?"
It would great for sports to return as its it would be an outlet for the fans, but unfortunately MLB and the NBA are overpaid cry babies.

I long for the day of Magic Bird and Michael.
It would great for sports to return as its it would be an outlet for the fans, but unfortunately MLB and the NBA are overpaid cry babies.

I long for the day of Magic Bird and Michael. Originally Posted by Fizley
Love it! I hope they never come back. Every game the queen misses is great. It used to be a game 50 years ago. Could get into a baseball game for under $5. I was a vendor and peanuts, coke and ice cream were 35 cents each. Then it became business, players always changing teams, rule changes, etc. Then it became political. Now the game ranks third in importance.
And no $ 10 hot dogs.

Walmart has great all beef hot dogs and Nathan hot dog buns.
Get 8, maybe spend $ 5 total.
I've been watching pro football since before Superbowl 1.
I stopped altogether because of the kneeling.
Now.....I just gave up baseball and basketball and it looks like Nascar is next.
I'm good with it.
...and it looks like Nascar is next. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Wasn't a noose! Garage door pull rope. You have one on your garage. There since last Fall.

Confirmed by FBI crime scene unit.
I've been watching pro football since before Superbowl 1.
I stopped altogether because of the kneeling.
Now.....I just gave up baseball and basketball and it looks like Nascar is next.
I'm good with it. Originally Posted by tbone2u

Why are you always grumpy TBone?
Why are you always grumpy TBone? Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Pc culture is destroying America!

It wasnt a noose! It was a pull cord on a door!

It wasnt a noose! It was a pull cord on a door! Originally Posted by winn dixie
And in LoonyFornia some ropes reported as nooses hanging in a park were confirmed...

.....swings!
Wasn't a noose! Garage door pull rope. You have one on your garage. There since last Fall.

Confirmed by FBI crime scene unit. Originally Posted by LexusLover

It wasnt a noose! It was a pull cord on a door! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I guess since he sucks as a NASCAR driver he thought riding the “poor me BLM” bowel movement wave would increase his popularity....it did, just not how he expected....

But wait......

The homie Bubba got the traitor Confederate Flags banned from NASCAR, so that's still a win. It's a win for The United States of America!
Yeah that’s working out so well......

https://www.espn.com/racing/nascar/s...-superspeedway
I may want to change my avatar to a Confederate flag
For the record it's not the flag of the confederacy. The flag that is commonly misnomererd as "The confederate flag" was actually the battle flag of the confederate army of Northern Virginia. Soldiers in Louisiana or Texas probably wouldn't have known what that flag represented.

The confederate flag known as the stars and bars was three horizontal stripes of equal height, alternating red and white, with a blue square two-thirds the height of the flag as the canton. Inside the canton are 13 white five-pointed stars of equal size, arranged in a circle and pointing outward representing the states.
Yeah, I've had enough of the damn multimillionaire crybabies. I missed my sports for the first few months, but I've replaced with other activities. Guess my handle here will be a little outdated since I stopped following them - oh well. Give me golf and horse racing and I'm good.

A65