Hot in Houston 🥵

Whew it’s getting hot already !
How is everyone doing an hopefully having a start to a good summer !
I love the heat! It means more cleavage being shown and hem lines get shorter.
  • tth
  • 06-18-2020, 11:53 AM
It is getting hotter that’s for sure!
I need to get out of these work clothes and cool off......
When did Houston Coed discussions become The Weather Channel?
When did Houston Coed discussions become The Weather Channel? Originally Posted by beelzebubba
When it's a threAD.
Normally I would agree but there are only a few ladies left on this board. Let them talk
^^^LOL
At least it wasn't where is the best place to eat in the galleria area.
^^^LOL
At least it wasn't where is the best place to eat in the galleria area. Originally Posted by Bankshot
Just in case

https://maps.app.goo.gl/3v2ibu73eQXLdFnw8
When it's a threAD. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Where’s that drive by mod that thinks he’s god?
Sure as fuck has nothing to do with the hobby!
Selective omnipotence lol.
I love the heat! It means more cleavage being shown and hem lines get shorter. Originally Posted by Fizley

I worked in the heat, cold, and beautiful weather for 40 years. I prefer the cold so I can get down to the drag strip and get some better times than in the heat. I also like the cooler days in October when the bull reds are 'running'.
Where’s that drive by mod that thinks he’s god?
Sure as fuck has nothing to do with the hobby!
Selective omnipotence lol. Originally Posted by beelzebubba
He may be protesting?
I love the heat! It means more cleavage being shown and hem lines get shorter. Originally Posted by Fizley
Oh yes me to and summer dress time
When did Houston Coed discussions become The Weather Channel? Originally Posted by beelzebubba
Well since they shut Eccie down the first time
that’s the only thing I can post without it being labeled as an ad lol
^^^LOL
At least it wasn't where is the best place to eat in the galleria area. Originally Posted by Bankshot
Oh no I’m from Houston so I know all the good places to eat lol I just haven’t been to Some in a while!
I worked in the heat, cold, and beautiful weather for 40 years. I prefer the cold so I can get down to the drag strip and get some better times than in the heat. I also like the cooler days in October when the bull reds are 'running'. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I like the sun for the dresses and tanning but other than that I do love the cold and I love the snow