odds for Kaepernick

A lot of NFL teams are expressing interest in Kaepernick, some like Pete Carroll say they missed a good chance before when they could have had him at back up.

Just another form of political correctness in the present environment ?
I could care less what the do with him. He's already cost the NFL more money than they can recover. They deserve each other.
Could care less either....he’s nothing more than a traitor to the country that’s given him every opportunity he’s tried to piss away......I’ve always loved my NFL but I’ll likely boycott this season or any other if this is the route they decide to take.....
That loud mouth kap is no more than another look at me entitled cry baby. His meager skills had already diminished to the point that no one wanted him way back when.
Slim to none
There's too much at stake for the NFL to have a season. Too many governors, mayors and other politicians will stop it.

Politicians lives matter, Black lives matter, Your life doesn't matter. Just pay the bill.
Kap is a RB playing QB. That works until it does not.

Also plenty of teams were interested in him, as a back up for back up pay. He over estimated his worth.

Also plenty of teams were interested in him, as a back up for back up pay. He over estimated his worth. Originally Posted by bigstickdave6969

^^^^^This.

He could have had a job. He didn't want one that put him on the sidelines. He would have been out of the spotlight. Him not having a job kept the narrative alive and strong.

He might, no, probably would have gotten a chance to start at some point in a season. Most backups do. He could have proven his worth at that point then gotten back a starting position somewhere the next year if he was good enough but then he would have been holding a clipboard on the sidelines until that happened and he would have been forgotten.

Oh yeah, don't forget the guy blew the workout that he turned into a political stunt.
Here are some stats.

He averaged a 59.8 percent completion rate and 186 ypg in six years as a starter.
He rushed for 35 yds per game while giving up 2.5 sacks. His combined record as a starter was 28-30.

His career passer rating is 88.9 and his total touchdown to total turnover ratio is 1.89 meaning for each turnover he committed he scored less than 2 touchdowns. This includes passing and rushing stats.

Clearly he's a better poster boy for a perceived injustice than he is an NFL caliber QB.
I wrote nearly an identical post months ago.

If Kap really wanted a job he would have been totally cooperative during the latest NFL "tryout."

He just wants an NFL paycheck. Every team knows this. But the NFL is so scared some minor mayor is going to lockdown the city 30 minutes before kickoff the "owners" will play along. They're are billions at stake.
I think he prefers to get his welfare check from Nike than work for the money
Cam signed a one year prove he's not broken deal w/ the Pats....
I'm more interested in minority head coaches
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si....erback-options

Sports Illustrated Article from August 2018.
Cam signed a one year prove he's not broken deal w/ the Pats....
I'm more interested in minority head coaches Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Jameis Winston signed a "paltry" contract also.

Let's be honest: this year because of the COVID questions isn't a good year to be a free agent. It doesn't matter if you are a broken down white QB or a broken down black QB.

Not a good year to be a season ticket holder either.

Or a rookie head coach.

Or an over leveraged owner or municipality.
I think he prefers to get his welfare check from Nike than work for the money Originally Posted by tbone2u
Big Checks Matter
He'll be ok as long as he doesn't injure his knees.