friday..yeahhhh I luv a friday & the weekend in houston

I luv fridays & the weekend...anywhere Im at!
I am thinking bout heading to the Galleria..are most of the stores there open still??
Whats the best place to get fried fish here??

What are your plans for the weekend?? ENJOY!!!!!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg download (11).jpeg (9.9 KB, 264 views) File Type: jpeg download (10).jpeg (5.0 KB, 265 views) File Type: jpg 3c221ecf9f7016868ccaf71101dfaf98 (1).jpg (16.0 KB, 265 views)
Captain Benny's fries everything seafood. Of course, Pappadeaux's fried platter.
are you still here I'd sure hate to miss you
I do as well this weekend is going to be fun !!
i didnt go to little rock
i had family emergency but will be coming end of august
This should have been posted in coed Dallas. Just for future reference. You shouldn't have to post in the litter box while others are allowed to post the same type of material in coed.

Actually, since I do not reside in Houston, I may begin to start weekly threads asking about Houston as well when I plan to cum into Houston. Technically it won't be an AD anymore and not all Providers reside in Houston. And I'll just keep bumping my same thread every time I'm cumming into Houston.

Have safe travels and I hope all is well with the Fam
oops I screwed up! lol

I didnt catch my goof till now lol!
oops I screwed up! lol

I didnt catch my goof till now lol!
Originally Posted by DallasRain

Yepperz, have at it in coed hon. As long as there are no pics, rates and dates; it's a free for all. And you're a creative woman, at least you're intelligent and entertaining
  • R.M.
  • 08-19-2020, 04:24 AM