Name: Snow
User ID:: -
Phone: 3466314085
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/346-631-4085
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: She mobile and moves around but we met near Hobby
Activities: Bbbj Daty to the point I just couldn’t do anymore but she was begging for more. Cfs but bbfs was offered for extra donation
Hair Length and Color: Mid back blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is a stripper and her body is beautiful tits are a B cup she is very pretty look’s much better in person than the pictures . Beautiful round ass pale white skin a couple of Tattoos here and there but her skin is flawless. I actually think she is the prettiest girl around . Better than anything here or on ourhome2
Recommendation: Yes
Hmmm….something seems off here
Hmmm….something seems off here Originally Posted by texasboy01
He’s blind. Has only seen one provider. Just joined 10-10-2023. Oh yeah, her manager wrote it.
Think what you want and lose out on a wonderful opportunity
I don't see any pretty girl and what I do see is to white for me
Well he list Livingston as his location so taking that into consideration she is probably good looking to him LOL. Not much of a selection up there in the woods.
Pimpin aint easy
Interesting. Might jump ship...lol

I’ve been seeing her for a little over a month before I decided to share her with y’all. Just because I worked hard all my life and I retired with enough money to build a house on lake Livingston doesn’t mean I’m white trash. Many of you dream of what I have . The lake in my backyard and 8 acres full of deer . So if that makes me white trashy then I’ll just be white trash .And I’m sorry Geeksquad that she isn’t black enough for you. But i very much enjoyed her. I personally think she is gorgeous. Much better in person than the pictures. I’m totally fine with none of you seeing her. Why try to tear her down if you don’t want to see her. She’s done nothing to you to cause you to inflict your verbal abuse. Just move on and find someone else. She’s one of the very
few white girls left. All of you Karen’s tearing her down and you have never seen her or know anything about her. If she’s not your type then move on . I guess you just feel the need to talk shit and stir up drama. Move on Karen!
Looks like she hasn't advertised since August. I sent a message, will see if she responds.
What is wonderful to you might not be so wonderful to others.
What in the Ozarks is this
she looks like a minor or barely legal i would have to check that ID before anything
She’s 22 and will be 23 in April I know her on a real world level. I just talked to her and she thanked me for the review and she said she is getting overwhelmed with calls so be patient with her.