Sebelius is GONE

Didn't think it would be this soon....Died on the sword too, who would have guessed

“If I could take something along with me,” she said, it would be “all the animosity. If that could just leave with me, and we could get to a new chapter, that would be terrific.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/11/us...tary.html?_r=0
Surprised it took as long as it did...decent interval I suppose.
Didn't think it would be this soon.... Originally Posted by nwarounder
Not a minute too soon.
Hmmm . . . I wonder what she wants to avoid testifying about?
She had a thankless job.
If you read certain posters the woman is a miracle worker! She nailed the Obamacare number exactly. President Obama took a HUGE victory lap celebrating the milestone due to her efforts. I could hardly wait for Miracle Worker Sebelius to administrate Obamacare personally this year.

Sebelius could raise WTF's Granny from the dead. I heard she still has some Social Security/Medicare benefits due...

• CJ7
  • 04-10-2014, 06:12 PM
Hmmm . . . I wonder what she wants to avoid testifying about? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

if its criminal she would have to testify gone or not

if its not criminal its irrelevant

but at least you got the Hmmm part correct
Think she'll write a book?
if its criminal she would have to testify gone or not

if its not criminal its irrelevant

but at least you got the Hmmm part correct Originally Posted by CJ7
You really live under a rock, don't you, CBJ7.
If you read certain posters the woman is a miracle worker! She nailed the Obamacare number exactly. President Obama took a HUGE victory lap celebrating the milestone due to her efforts. I could hardly wait for Miracle Worker Sebelius to administrate Obamacare personally this year.

Sebelius could raise WTF's Granny from the dead. I heard she still has some Social Security/Medicare benefits due...

Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yeah, they took a victory lap and who was missing? The Kat.... she saw the handwriting on the wall at that point.
... she saw the handwriting on the wall at that point. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
... some of it is in her handwriting.
... some of it is in her handwriting. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LexiLiar learned firsthand about handwriting when the General's forced his personal hero Rummy to disgracefully leave Shrub's Cabinet. He received his first lesson in Advanced Handwriting techniques when Republicans miserably lost the Mid Terms in 2006, largely because of his idol, Rummy. LL left ASPD for months and months and finally showed up just in time to get his next lesson in Advanced Handwriting Detection when the Repubes lost the White House to Obama in 2008.

That forced another extended leave of absence by LexiLiar. It was so peaceful during his absence. There was no bickering, or LYING. Well, you get the picture!.

This is how LexiLiar handles diversity.

And then he catches the next bus to Nowhere!

And LexiLiar calls himself a DEMOCRAT!

From Wiki:

Eight retired generals and admirals called for Rumsfeld to resign in early 2006 in what was called the "Generals Revolt", accusing him of "abysmal" military planning and lack of strategic competence.[88][89][90] Commentator Pat Buchanan reported at the time that Washington Post columnist David Ignatius, who tra

vels often to Iraq and supports the war, says the generals mirror the views of 75 percent of the officers in the field, and probably more."[91] Rumsfeld rebuffed these criticisms, stating that "out of thousands and thousands of admirals and generals, if every time two or three people disagreed we changed the secretary of defense of the United States, it would be like a merry-go-round."[92] Bush defended his secretary throughout, and responded by stating that Rumsfeld is "exactly what is needed".[93]

Rumsfeld shakes President Bush's hand as he announces his resignation, November 8, 2006.

On November 1, 2006, Bush stated he would stand by Rumsfeld as defense secretary for the length of his term as president.[94] Rumsfeld wrote a resignation letter dated November 6, and, per the stamp on the letter, Bush saw it on Election Day, November 7.[95] In the elections, the House and the Senate shifted to Democratic control. After the elections, on November 8, Bush announced Rumsfeld would resign his position as Secretary of Defense. Many Republicans were unhappy with the delay, believing they would have won more votes if voters had known Rumsfeld was resigning.[95]
Bush nominated Robert Gates to succeed Rumsfeld.[96][97][98] On December 18, 2006, Rumsfeld's resignation took effect.
LexiLiar learned firsthand about handwriting.... Originally Posted by bigtex
You still speculating?

I thought you would have learned better when you hit "the Canal"!

Or when you supported McCain!

Or when you supported Hellarious ... the first time!

You going for seconds, BigTits?
Way off topic, as usual....BigTex is always trying to change the subject and deflect from the failures of Obama and Democrats.

LexiLiar learned firsthand about handwriting when the General's forced his personal hero Rummy to disgracefully leave Shrub's Cabinet. He received his first lesson in Advanced Handwriting techniques when Republicans miserably lost the Mid Terms in 2006, largely because of his idol, Rummy. LL left ASPD for months and months and finally showed up just in time to get his next lesson in Advanced Handwriting Detection when the Repubes lost the White House to Obama in 2008.

That forced another extended leave of absence by LexiLiar. It was so peaceful during his absence. There was no bickering, or LYING. Well, you get the picture!.

This is how LexiLiar handles diversity.

And then he catches the next bus to Nowhere!

And LexiLiar calls himself a DEMOCRAT!

From Wiki:

Eight retired generals and admirals called for Rumsfeld to resign in early 2006 in what was called the "Generals Revolt", accusing him of "abysmal" military planning and lack of strategic competence.[88][89][90] Commentator Pat Buchanan reported at the time that Washington Post columnist David Ignatius, who tra

vels often to Iraq and supports the war, says the generals mirror the views of 75 percent of the officers in the field, and probably more."[91] Rumsfeld rebuffed these criticisms, stating that "out of thousands and thousands of admirals and generals, if every time two or three people disagreed we changed the secretary of defense of the United States, it would be like a merry-go-round."[92] Bush defended his secretary throughout, and responded by stating that Rumsfeld is "exactly what is needed".[93]

Rumsfeld shakes President Bush's hand as he announces his resignation, November 8, 2006.

On November 1, 2006, Bush stated he would stand by Rumsfeld as defense secretary for the length of his term as president.[94] Rumsfeld wrote a resignation letter dated November 6, and, per the stamp on the letter, Bush saw it on Election Day, November 7.[95] In the elections, the House and the Senate shifted to Democratic control. After the elections, on November 8, Bush announced Rumsfeld would resign his position as Secretary of Defense. Many Republicans were unhappy with the delay, believing they would have won more votes if voters had known Rumsfeld was resigning.[95]
Bush nominated Robert Gates to succeed Rumsfeld.[96][97][98] On December 18, 2006, Rumsfeld's resignation took effect. Originally Posted by bigtex
Way off topic, as usual....BigTex is always trying to change the subject and deflect from the failures of Obama and Democrats. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Since you brought the subject up:

WISCONSIN & AMERICA WERE NOT "TRENDING" ROMNEY!