OMG! Get y'all's asses to the Florida Keys!!

I so wish I could post pictures but I can't. It's just too hard on this site. Lol yes, as many years as I've been on here, I still can't do it. I miss chef. He used to do it for me. But anyway... Get y'alls asses to the Florida Keys! It's so beautiful here! I'm sure a lot of you have been. I never have. It's my first time. Anybody who wants to throw in some information or some feedback would be great! if you're coming let me know. I text an email and phone call more than anything. But you definitely have to come! This is Paradise! I'm love love love and life! Definitely feel like I'm finally living the dream.
moved to correct forum
The Keys and especially Key West are definitely one of my favorite places to visit. You should see the cat show in Key West. This guy has housecats trained to do tricks like tigers in a circus, walk tightropes, jump through hoops of fire, etc.
See if the red-haired family band is playing at Sloppy Joes. It's a family band, everyone has red-hair and they rock.
Things to do in Key West:

at Blue Heaven

Avoid Camille's and any place on Key West that has the words Key Lime in their name.

Watch the sunset from the Pier:

Go to Louie's Backyard to get Conch Fritters and take the glass bottom boat to Dry Tortugas National Park to go scuba diving there.
Heard 10-15% of the population is gay.
Eat at Louie’s Back Yard.
Florida sucks as well as New York.
The Keys and especially Key West are definitely one of my favorite places to visit. You should see the cat show in Key West. This guy has housecats trained to do tricks like tigers in a circus, walk tightropes, jump through hoops of fire, etc.
See if the red-haired family band is playing at Sloppy Joes. It's a family band, everyone has red-hair and they rock. Originally Posted by TheWanderer
The Farkels? Had no idea they were musicians....
(How many people here remember this, lol)
I spent some time in key largo in 2017 it was beautiful
I love jet skiing and one of the my best experiences was in the keys
The Farkels? Had no idea they were musicians....
(How many people here remember this, lol) Originally Posted by Prolongus
Actually, I do. From Rowan and Martin...lol
Fortunately, the family band I am talking about is a little more talented. They are like a bluegrass/rock fusion. I'm not even sure if they still play there but they are entertaining.
Another fun thing is to take one of those day-trips, they will take you snorkeling, parasailing, and jet-skiing.
Get down there and let JamieJo give ya' a no dentures, gummy BBBJ. One of the best in Texas!
Florida sucks as well as New York. Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
Do they swallow?
You can't beat sitting in the keys, buzzed, eating a good grouper sandwich, looking out over the water.