King Spa & Sauna

I know it's been discussed here in the past among the ladies, but I just wanted to tell all the guys here that I think the King Spa and Sauna on Royal is the most (legal) relaxing thing this side of the Pecos. No, it's not sexual at all, but sitting in the sparkling clean spas and closing your eyes just melts away the stress. A few hours there is like a mini vacation!

(No I don't work there!)
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-23-2012, 02:35 PM
Few hours? You sir are an amateur! Jules Jag and I go there and melt away no less than 8 hours every time!
Well, thanks for inviting me! My max is 3 hours. I can see why all the Koreans crash there.
I can see why all the Koreans crash there. Originally Posted by sleastak
Must be that Homer Simpson wall decor. Very strange indeed.
Must be that Homer Simpson wall decor. Very strange indeed. Originally Posted by Cheburashka
I heard about that in the ladies' area. All we get is a naked lady standing on a clam in the men's area.
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-24-2012, 06:44 AM
The goddess Aphrodite.... Next time you are bubbling in the hot tubs.. just lay back and think of all the dirty things you would like to do to her..

LOL yeah the Simpsons thing is kinda strange!!

But we LOVE that place!!
The goddess Aphrodite.... Next time you are bubbling in the hot tubs.. just lay back and think of all the dirty things you would like to do to her..

Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Is she on ECCIE?
  • ~Ze~
  • 01-24-2012, 09:31 AM
Need me to change my name? Or just not get pissed when you call me that? *wink*
~Ze~ Vous Plait
  • Oppa
  • 01-24-2012, 01:01 PM
It's an awesome place. On more than one occasion when I've had an early morning flight out of DFW, I've gone there around 11 pm or midnight and after sauna slept in the big comfy chairs. Quicker commute and relaxes me for a long day ahead.

Caveat to the newbs: Be prepared for same gender full nudity in the 'wet' part of the facility....locker room, showers, hot tubs, steam room. These areas are separated by gender and there is no modesty. If you couldn't stomach a football locker room in your youth, you might want to stay away.
Naked Korean men will make you feel so better about yourself when you look down. (if ya know what I mean)