H❤USTON ▃ TX... Dreaming ?!

Hello Gentlemen of Houston, Texas!

I am thinking of coming to visit around the mid of April for biz and make a quick stop thru for a few days if any more interest from you gents.
Where are good areas to stay in that work best with traffic being an issue for the working gents and for myself.

Thanks, Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Miss Dreams
Good to see you coming back to htown. I suggest you look at the thread you started last time you were headed to Houston. We gave you plenty of information about the best places to stay when you visit here. It hasn't been that long and the information is still up to date
Wow, I guess time flies... seems it has been last year sometime since I actually made the trip.

I suppose I could always dig up an old thread... Umm No! why dig up the Past...

People and Places do change daily.

Usually I don't seem to stay in the right part of town and that is why I asked again, sweetie

If anyone has any good suggestions of people to stay away from or interest in me visiting then please feel free to let me know!

Mwah!

Miss Dreams

Here ya go hunny

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=635213&

Here was my response:

"stay off I-10/Gessner Rd. It's the next best area besides the galleria for population concentration without as much traffic headache or safety concern."
If anyone has any good suggestions or interest in me visiting then please feel free to let me know!

Hope you get plenty of business!
I agree with YM all the way.
People n Places do change...

Originally Posted by Miss Dreams
Here ya go hunny

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=635213& Originally Posted by YummyMarie

LOL ... wow 3 full months, yeah lots has changed.
I apologize for saying I am thinking of coming to visit if enough interest to H Town, ladies...

Yeah LOL!

FYI... A lot has changed in 3 months, sweetie. Maybe you should try harder to keep up with me like Marie

Also while your doing that read the ECCIE rules. Have a blessed morning, ladies.

Hope to be in your city soon Gents!

Miss Dreams

Galleria area is most centrally located
I agree that the Galleria is centrally located. From my point of view in the suburbs the Galleria area suffers perpetual congestion. I prefer the West Belt / Westheimer area. That said, I expect some votes for the Woodlands which is rapidly expanding.
  • RGB93
  • 04-03-2013, 08:26 AM
LOL ... wow 3 full months, yeah lots has changed. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
It is what you call free advertising getting a thread going about her visit. Now she has everyone's attention from her post. Smart lady!
I agree that the Galleria is centrally located. From my point of view in the suburbs the Galleria area suffers perpetual congestion. I prefer the West Belt / Westheimer area. That said, I expect some votes for the Woodlands which is rapidly expanding. Originally Posted by Tall Bill
The Woodlands makes about as much sense for a touring provider as Sugar Land, Katy, Spring, Clear Lake, Pearland, or Kingwood.

In other words, it would be idiotic.

Downtown maybe.

Beyond downtown, it's the Galleria or west to Beltway 8. Anything west of Beltway 8, north of 610, south of 59, or east of 45 is dumb for a touring provider.

The best hotels are in downtown and the Galleria, but there's plenty of selection along the Beltway from Westheimer to I-10. YummyMarie made a good suggestion of around the I-10/Gessner area.

Galleria congestion is special, but congestion is going to get a whole lot worse anywhere you want to go in Houston over the next 5 years unless gas prices suddenly plummet.
The galleria is centrally located but the traffic is horrible. I would agree with YM.
Nothing wrong with reaping the benefit of attention to your thread and upcoming visit. I too take advantage of all the free marketing I can get, and I wish her well on her visit.
There are four Crowne Plazas that are just on the outskirts of the Galleria. All four are nice hotels and very discreet. Some have free parking, others have a minimal charge for the garage. Point being... these (and they aren't the only ones, just using as an example) all provide the central location, without getting into the middle of the heavy Galleria traffic, and are discreet, with easy parking options. Downtown is great, but lacks in the parking arena.