Looking For Your Input...

OK so this is mostly for the guys, however ladies feel free to jump in!

I am looking into a possible permanent incall, however I am not to sure yet due to location. So this is where you guys come into play!

The possible incall is South off of Riverside and Pleasant Valley and is a gated apartment.
So how do you guys feel about the area and making the drive?

Thanks for your feed back, just trying to see your thoughts before I jump in a lease and know one wants to come over, lol!
Here's my input: |_)__)|||||||||||||||||||||||| D

:-)
Ya gotta remember, rrrabbit stutters a bit.
Admittedly it has been a while since I have been in that neck of the woods Sexy, but it is not the high upscale area that the Arboretum, Domain, north 183 areas are. What kind of clientele are you trying to attract?
Thank you, Bill. Yes I didnt think to much into the type of people I may attract in that area. I think I was looking at a what might be a good deal, lol and it serving its only purpose needed for. Hmmm guess back to the drawing boards. But I am enjoying right now the 183 NW area I am in.
Ya gotta remember, rrrabbit stutters a bit. Originally Posted by nuglet

Somebody ka'ka'kall me a waambulance p'p'plesae.

Kidding aside, Riverside and Pleasant valley is not upscale. BUT it is student area, with high traffic (acting as a distraction from my ass [on flame] entering THE unit).

Therefore, maybe consider Riverside and Lakeshore Drive. Up and coming street (about 2 - 3 miles ?), w/ a LOT OF potential ?
That location is horrible, I don't think you could pick a worse neighborhood if you tried. Go north, majority of your customers are up here and west of mopac
Thank you babe

That location is horrible, I don't think you could pick a worse neighborhood if you tried. Go north, majority of your customers are up here and west of mopac Originally Posted by fbsmexpert
I don't have an issue with the area you are talking about. I am very familiar with anything east. Lot's of students live there as well as people who might "scare" your clientele. That area is on the up and up like rrrabit mentioned earlier. I say in a couple of years it will make a better spot but for now, it might not be the best IMO...

sixx
During the week, I lean towards NW and venture out to central Austin just north of DT. Any area is fair game on the weekends.

A recent GF lived over in that area. In typical Austin fashion, it's not dangerous, it was just inconvenient and not particularly nice to drive around in over there.
While I don't have a problem hanging around that area, or just about any area in Austin - let's face it, Austin is tame compared to parts of Houston, I don't like parking my car in that area for extended period of time. I've had my car broken into downtown and near Riverside - it happens, gated or not.

I don't really care if it's upscale, but baseline should be safe. While not convenient for me, if you want to stay central, north campus area like near Hancock Center would work well. Still lots of student population to disguise foot traffic and near enough to RR, N and S Austin.
While I don't have a problem hanging around that area, or just about any area in Austin - let's face it, Austin is tame compared to parts of Houston, I don't like parking my car in that area for extended period of time. I've had my car broken into downtown and near Riverside - it happens, gated or not.

I don't really care if it's upscale, but baseline should be safe. While not convenient for me, if you want to stay central, north campus area like near Hancock Center would work well. Still lots of student population to disguise foot traffic and near enough to RR, N and S Austin. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor

What he said. Studenty + easy access from mopac, i-35, lamar, etc.

Find a small quaint efficiency, and git nikkid.

My undergraduate sophmore year was spent at: 4701 Red River. About a 30 unit complex. It's a beautiful morning. Go check it out - at least from the outside...

I still miss that redhead. She was a godess.
Thank you guys! I drove by last night just to check out the night scene, and scary to say the least lol! I now know why they only charge 500 w/all bills paid, eeeek!
Wow that is cheap! But for your own saftey I would say come a bit further north... or maybe on the mopac side. Hobbying aside ur safety is most important, not to mention your cars safety... lol I've seen more hit and runs and break ins on that side of town than any. Good luck! And if ur looking to share ur incall, I'm looking for another incall option :-)
  • tron
  • 09-08-2010, 09:02 PM
You might want to be close to where the people you see are likely to work.

I suspect that most people work along Mopac, 183, 360, or downtown. The Riverside/PV area is going to be difficult to get to from those areas - especially during lunch or right after work.