Activities: - none
Session Length: - 1 hour sceduled
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: -
Standard flake out. Made the appt with five hours notice. As I made the call for her room number she says something came up and today isn't going to work.
since you didn't see her, the attitude around here is that you can't do a review, put it in co-ed or alerts.
Sorry she bailed on you........
She canceled last minute before the appointment?

did you read my previous review?
I've always wondered why a no-show would clasify under the review section. Shouldn't it be in the alert section? Just wondering? I'm not saying either way is right or wrong, just something to think about
This has been moved to co-ed section. This is not a true alert nor a review since NO activities took place. Not a REAL danger to the hobby community other than an inconvenience. Hopefully, you will have a much better experience in the very near future....

sixx
Sorry to hear about that! Better luck next time!
She talked to me by text today but I found out only Greek so I said I would wait.

machina, I urge you to get premium access to avoid these problems.
Fixed problem sorry kboy
I think it should be under reviews since that's where people go to make decisions. I don't check discussions for info on a provider. And she didn't call me. She gave me directions to her hotel then didn't say anything till I reached the place and called for the room number. I' m coming from an hour away so this really fucked my Saturday
You don't get it. A "review" is just that... a REVIEW! Since she wasn't seen, didn't perform, then you can't "review". It's right to put it in coed or LR. Since you decided not to have LR access, you kinda don't have a right to make that decision. And as for not putting in in reviews, "that's where people go to make decisions"... is NOT completely true. But hang in there.. You'll be fine. She was a NSNC, which sucks, but it is what it is.
She was also a NCNS for me as well and this was before "austinkboy's review"... later texted me saying her phone ran out of minutes - I call BS!
Yessir.. there's seems to be a pattern in her behavior.