this is for the couple guys starting stuff with me....

Okay this is for the couple of guys trying to start stuff with me.
FilipinaDestiny is just a handle i have it means your filipina destiny like it was your was destiny to meet me....BUT my name is Miss Millian.... if you notice under my handle it says Miss Millian and every ad i post every review written about me good or bad i have nothing to hide i also use only MY pictures which can be found on my webpage, my showcase, on every ad.... i am one person you can find me on here, ourhome2, cityvine and eraps...now please if you don't know what you are talking about, don't talk about it
it's not nice.

thank you
Miss Millian
Drama sure follows you around allot. Might want to consider ignoring it once in awhile. Or take a smart road about preventing the drama...the latter is probably the solution for you. Thou I am only one person with one view, I would never see you just because some how, some way drama will become present with you. Great awesome providers find unique ways of preventing drama, and especially on public post boards like ECCIE.

I guess you need to question yourself, do you want to be that provider that is awesome?

(Just something you might ask yourself, does not warrant a reply here, just to yourself)

well I do like your pic on the right, you have a nice ass with nice butt crack cleavage...
  • 09-06-2010, 09:02 AM
I just took another look at the FilipinaDestiny threads. No one's talking about your pictures or the FD/MM thing, just your limited menu and horrible attitude and TCB, plus some speculation about the bruises. I personally think you're very pretty and would be happy to see you if you weren't reported to be so vicious and flaky.

HTH.
I can only agree with everyone else here. Your Hot and i would see you but your limited menu and alot of drama puts me right off. My time is important to me and if im going to spend my money on a provider i need to feel like its going to be at least a good time.
Im under 78704 here. Just a little maybe 78704.5.

Even though I would never see someone that only does CBJ I understand those that do in order to get an "otherwise" great experience. That starts with TCB and ends with attitude.

You cant argue someone or a group of someones into liking you.
You have to be likable , dependable etc...

Try it out. See if it helps.
Sweetie, what we're saying is.... Just because you have a nice ass, doesn't mean you have TO BE ONE!!!! I wasn't ever interested in seeing you, so do with my handle as you will. It's funny how an attitude can make some folks so ugly.
78704 is right in that "No one's talking about your pictures or the FD/MM thing", except for one here:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ht=compilation

It's quite apparent that it was brought up in protest of other underlying issues, as mentioned by others above.

When you started the thread "Guys and no show's" (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=84129), your lack of tact antagonized the guys. Needless to say, many of us got a bad impression.

I thought you've been fine since, aside from a few reports of poor TCB. Perhaps it's good that you started this thread - you'd get a good amount of feedback. However, your wordings again showed a lack of tact and was too confrontational ("this is for the couple guys starting stuff with me"). Last thing you want is to give your clients/potential clients the impression that you have a beef with them.
i wasn't trying to be mean and this was to two people....and i don't have to argue a group of people into liking me.... there are plenty that do....if you have noticed the same people always starting things with me are the same people in this thread. dang it what are the are odds!? frankly i don't care for those who don't like me.... move to the next one there's like a hundred other girls for you to go see. i'm fine just the way i am maybe that's why i've made it so far. i'm sorry but this isn't the first review board i've been apart of. this isn't my 1st year being a provider. this just happens to be the first state that some of you can't seem to get over yourself and can't seem todo your research throughly and a lot are flakes even though they are apart of a review board..... the difference beteween me and the providers you call "GOOD" are that they talk behind your back and I say what i have to say.... i'd rather say how i feel and have an understanding than to just sit there and let people talk about me. If someone is slamming my name or do something that is wrong i am going to speak up. For every one of you that don't like me there is two more who do and they are the one's that are understanding and the one's that don't think they can try and tell someone how and what they should with their body.that's why it's called MY MENU because it is MY BODY and if you don't like the obivious thing todo go to the next, so when your saying i wouldn't see you because of your limited menu obiviously i know and understand that, maybe that's why i post my menu on my webpage.

this post was really just to say what my name was and what my handle means....
but once again some people sit high and mighty on their chair....sheeesh the same people over and over telling you that they don't like you guess what i don't care it's your problem you have to deal with it because many like me and many will why becuase i'm sweet as a peach till you pick on me or provoke me....
why ignore when you just keep going??
i wasn't trying to be mean and this was to two people....and i don't have to argue a group of people into liking me.... there are plenty that do....
Just a suggestion,
Perhaps the best way to handle a situation like this would have been to PM the 2 people mentioned above rather than posting on an open forum.

this post was really just to say what my name was and what my handle means....
Nothing wrong with the explaination of the duality of names. I am sure that there were some that wondered and this is a good way to clear the air on that.

but once again some people sit high and mighty on their chair....sheeesh the same people over and over telling you that they don't like you guess what i don't care it's your problem you have to deal with it because many like me and many will why becuase i'm sweet as a peach till you pick on me or provoke me....
why ignore when you just keep going?? Originally Posted by FilipinaDestiny

When you start a thread, you have to be prepared for reactions, both positive and negative. When you start a thread with a title such as this one, "This is for the couple of guys starting stuff with me..." then you can expect some to take it somewhat personally and negatively. Perhaps that is not how you meant it, but as a Moderator, when I read the title, I expected to find drama when I opened it. Several guys gave you some feedback and were very careful and constructive in their delivery. I think referring to them as "some people sit high and mighty on their chair" is a little cheeky. Remember, you started this thread. Next time consider a PM when you are directing to specific persons and not the board in general.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
When you start a thread, you have to be prepared for reactions, both positive and negative. When you start a thread with a title such as this one, "This is for the couple of guys starting stuff with me..." then you can expect some to take it somewhat personally and negatively. Perhaps that is not how you meant it, but as a Moderator, when I read the title, I expected to find drama when I opened it. Several guys gave you some feedback and were very careful and constructive in their delivery. I think referring to them as "some people sit high and mighty on their chair" is a little cheeky. Remember, you started this thread. Next time consider a PM when you are directing to specific persons and not the board in general.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn
thank you spacemtn i understand you and you understand me...

ALSO TO EVERYONE ELSE
i really wasn't trying to be mean. i just wanted to first say sorry if i offended any of you and also clarify that i wrote the thread mainly to two people that have been texting and pming and emailing mean things to me and also to explain what my handle and my name means... i am sorry if i have offended any of you in anyway i sure did not mean too.

miss millian
With that, this one is finished.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff