TCB?

I planned on doing a good bit of hobbying this week.... got mostly runarounds and bullshit

losing interest real fast
Sorry to hear that. Research, research, and no BP
all were on p411 and here.., had reviews, so having to research and research means these too sites are bogus and can't be used!
I think your looking in the wrong spot ( :
where is the best place to find legit providers now then?
Right on top of you..lol

Eccie is good and has a lot of great providers like the other young lady said I would do research. Coed, reviews, alerts and the men's lounge. It's your best option. Not all of us are bad. And most of the ones who give ec and p411 a bad name is because they came from back page.

Give it some time, trust me. A lot of wonderful providers here that actually respect your time ( :
I spoke in the mens lounge and its not just me.. The Austin Hobby scene is deteriorating
Lots of different variables to consider when trying to hobby this weekend. So many more people in town probably doubled some of the girls normal workload. Some share in calls with other providers and so on so that makes things more difficult. Most are probably gonna chase the money and go for hour appts versus HH appts. There are still good providers here and Selina happens to be one of the best and I think she's right in everything she said.
  • Old-T
  • 03-20-2016, 02:12 PM
I spoke in the mens lounge and its not just me.. The Austin Hobby scene is deteriorating Originally Posted by sunspots
Year after year every city loses some of its favorite ladies and guys complain the sc ene there is deteriorating or dead.

And the god sends new wonderful ladies to take their place.

Yes, I miss some friends I no longer see--they were wonderful. But I also have met some awesome new friends as well.
Lots of great gals here in Austin. There may be some reasons why things didn't work out. I am sorry for the trouble you are having. I do hope you do not give up on this wonderful area.
imo, last week may have been one of "those weeks" due to South By and spring break and maybe even some weather, and of course those pesky sun spots.

Doesn't hurt to be extra diligent when you see those confluence ahead of time.

That said, Spring has sprung so get ready for some fun!
I planned on doing a good bit of hobbying this week.... got mostly runarounds and bullshit

losing interest real fast Originally Posted by sunspots
Can you be more specific? What do you mean by runarounds and bullshit?
I never have done an HH apt
Can you be more specific? What do you mean by runarounds and bullshit? Originally Posted by JJones
Set appointments..... then nothing.. also one provider.. instead of simply asking to change the time of an appointment started this BS story.. iof she had simply said I dont want to do X time after all can you do y time? it would have been fine..
but the manipulative bs pissed me off
Also I am very careful to have the price set and conditions understood ahead of time... make sure of everything ... then some providers would start being unclear and changing things.. who needs it?
Set appointments..... then nothing.. also one provider.. instead of simply asking to change the time of an appointment started this BS story.. iof she had simply said I dont want to do X time after all can you do y time? it would have been fine..
but the manipulative bs pissed me off
Also I am very careful to have the price set and conditions understood ahead of time... make sure of everything ... then some providers would start being unclear and changing things.. who needs it? Originally Posted by sunspots
You are right, that is BS