toys in a session

TOYS, fun and playful? or OH HELL NO?
do you enjoy toys used on you? what sort? vibrating ones? dildoes? small or large? strap on? impact toys like floggers or crops? violet wand? butt plugs? what sort of toy play do you enjoy on you or have you been curious about?

now what about to be used on her? do u like to use toys on her? what kind?

what toy have u always wanted to try? milking table? restraint and more with a trusted partner?

what is your fave toy of all time? here are the 2 that i like for myself. hitachi and Njoi wand.
Let me carefully word my response: "Yes, all of the above" with the right lady.
touche Bugle boy! It always takes the right combination of skill, desire, and enthusiasm to make the toys fun! You gotta know how to use those tools! Love a man with an open mind and a curious streak.
Not sure Toyz is doing any sessions lately, he's MIA

IB
Just had some toy fun, on me, with a lovely lady and it was interesting but fun. First time but I'd do it again with her.
I enjoy cockrings and vibrators in sessions.
yea not sure toyz is up for toys. i think him and rocker rick and whispy and still looking have formed their own new site and didn't invite us. dang.
Let me carefully word my response: "Yes, all of the above" with the right lady. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
This sums up my thoughts on the matter. Can be a lot of fun though.
Toys are definitely an added sense of adventure as long as it's all in the name of fun and everyone is ok with them.
I also have under the bed restraints here in Austin if the gentleman is willing to give up control to me.
Loved it loved it loved it... Only for you Tammie..
  • sydmo
  • 03-24-2016, 12:37 PM
hello all, I'm syd

I know I'm new (not to eccie) but in your conversations, hope yall don't mind if I jump in?

the milking table looks like it would be fun. especially with someone like you Sue, adore your personality, cock rings are fun and useful, not at all into the anal probing on me tho.
I'm still in for straight on fucking, but I could be persuaded...