old school, looking for best fliphone

Hello there
im looking for the best flip phone out there
with the latest gagets.......
im looking for your input
here be a good ...one fer cheatin on yer ol ...wife an fuckin funnel

your TOO Funny
have they got you in a Rubber room yet ?
your TOO Funny
have they got you in a Rubber room yet ? Originally Posted by batmanx
On Sunday they let that ol Cuck PM out, ta gets some fresh air......

Back on point Walmart has a nice LG flip here; http://www.walmart.com/ip/TracFone-L...Phone/44751496
Are you looking for bottom of the barrel cheap or a decent one?

With all the ladies into texting today you want a flip? How do you all still text on those things.. LOL.
@batmanx - What service are you going to be on? That kind of determines what phone you can get.
well, I currently have Boostmobile flip phone kyocera
im looking for better features . I do like my phone a bit, but hey ya know I hear that Korea has one of the best flip phones out there, Brand new model, and they are not shareing with the united states
... I hear that Korea has one of the best flip phones out there, Brand new model, and they are not shareing with the united states Originally Posted by batmanx
Depends where ya shop.
Ya might get that Korea flip at a terrific price here: http://best.aliexpress.com/?aff_plat...6272-jUVR7I2NV
id wait til 2017, I think the industry will come out with a couple flips in the U.S.
I used to like the Motorola Razrs
Rotary phones are making a comeback
Rotary phones are making a comeback Originally Posted by Notuagain
So are land lines ! With time warner it is cheaper deal to get all in one package than just internet and tv. Wonder what the new takeover co. will offer other than higher prices. I know land lines are not good for hobbie phones unless you don't have SO or need to text. Sorry to get off subject just TWC is one of my "hotspots"
Yeah Spectrum claims it will be offering FIOS speeds!!!

As the Zen Master said....... 'We'll see"......
Yeah Spectrum claims it will be offering FIOS speeds!!!

As the Zen Master said....... 'We'll see"...... Originally Posted by Celso
Yup. Gonna be tough to get FIOS speeds without FIOS. And there ain't much of it in this area. That's a lot of new cable to pull. And much of it is buried.

• Bluee
  • 06-06-2016, 09:56 AM
Are you looking for bottom of the barrel cheap or a decent one?

With all the ladies into texting today you want a flip? How do you all still text on those things.. LOL. Originally Posted by ElleW
It was a lot easier to text and drive on the flip phone than touch screen. You can text by feel and count how many presses you've made without looking at the phone. With touch screen, there is no tactile feedback from the fingers, and you have to look to text.