URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=367478
City: LR
State: Arkansas
Address: WLR around Kanis
Activities: Refer to ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long/blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cutie patootie with a bubble booty. Spinner, very fit and in great shape. Tan, perfect hygiene, gorgeous face and beautiful brown eyes.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review. I may have to put her on the TDL
Very nice review of a great lady! Thanks for sharing
Great review Part time! Might as well cut and paste my experience with Chloe. Nothing else needs to be said about her. If anyone is on the fence about seeing her you're really missing out.
Thanks y’all!

Always enjoy writing reviews for Chloe cause she’s amazing and so good at what she does
her face sitting does it for me, and of course 69 and doggie...
her face sitting does it for me, and of course 69 and doggie... Originally Posted by BooneDawg
Oh absofuckinglutely!!
Damn PTH! You’ve got me craving a cigarette and I haven’t smoked one even socially in over a decade! Using a car analogy, Chloe is a combination of a sports car and a luxury car. Sports car for her sleek sexy athletic body, and a luxury car for the overall experience she provides. The kind of experience that you crave when you want to just spoil yourself and splurge for top shelf. You have written a great, great review. Believe me, believe me!
Damn PTH! You’ve got me craving a cigarette and I haven’t smoked one even socially in over a decade! Using a car analogy, Chloe is a combination of a sports car and a luxury car. Sports car for her sleek sexy athletic body, and a luxury car for the overall experience she provides. The kind of experience that you crave when you want to just spoil yourself and splurge for top shelf. You have written a great, great review. Believe me, believe me! Originally Posted by austin88998833
Thanks bud!! Perfect analogy you used right there