City: Garland
State: Texas
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunup...1090885546818/
Activities: FBSM,bbbj,69, light kissing,+***
Hair Length and Color: Brown Shoulder Length,
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: A very cute Chinese Girl with big smile all the time, make you feel warm and welcome, with great pair of MM C+'s, silk smooth body skin, short I guess about 5'1", 115 lbs, not skinny but not fat either. Two small tatoos on the belly and arm. She likes pleasing and being pleased. the room setup nice and very clean.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review
So, where is the review?
So, where is the review? Originally Posted by Motorboatn
Originally Posted by HD2-9656
Tried calling to set up an appointment with Cici.... phone goes right to VM. Tried several times.
Anyone have an alternate number of know if something is amiss?
Personally, the list of acronyms and contribution information is less than I like to get a sense of what took place, but that is a matter of choice and opinion, and mine is by no means the last word on the subject (nor should it be).

Live and let live . . .
Got to check it out one day!
  • PhoK
  • 04-14-2023, 10:26 AM
Tried calling to set up an appointment with Cici.... phone goes right to VM. Tried several times.
Anyone have an alternate number of know if something is amiss? Originally Posted by HD2-9656
This used to be Kim Spa and that number was 469-919-2228 . Not sure if it still works, but give it a try.
Used to live down the street from this place back when it first opened. It was the old bait & switch. I see it must have improved.
No.... not improved. Was there on sunday....not good!