You're Fucking Hurting My Cock!!!

OK, ladies, I'm sure you don't want to hurt my cock...at all.* But when we're in cowgirl or reverse cowgirl, you do it quite often. If you're just rocking back and forth while riding me, it fuckin' HURTS!!! Please don't do that. What feels great is if you lift yourself up and down on my cock. Don't rock back and forth, go up down. You'll give me some out-of-this-world sensations. But rocking back and forth is fuckin' painful.

*Well, unless we're in a domme session, then you might. But that's a whole other story.
  • GNG
  • 03-06-2012, 06:52 PM
Good call.

Cocks are not hinged. LOL
Cummm here CS and let me kiss your booboo...............YUM
I'll ride it however I want... If not, then you get on top.
Shayla you can ride it all you want I have a built in saftey seat.
I'll ride it however I want... If not, then you get on top. Originally Posted by Shayla
YES!!! Good Answer.
I'll ride it however I want... If not, then you get on top. Originally Posted by Shayla
What the hell? A john is paying you to fuck him how he wants. Shit, yall want to get paid and make the guy work for it on top?

tard logic at its finest....

sixx
LOL @ Shayla.

That's kind of the way I see it.

Take it however you like it. When it's my turn...I'll do the same.
What the hell? A john is paying you to fuck him how he wants. Shit, yall want to get paid and make the guy work for it on top?

tard logic at its finest....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I'm sure Shayla would go easy on you more delicate types.
OK, ladies, I'm sure you don't want to hurt my cock...at all.* But when we're in cowgirl or reverse cowgirl, you do it quite often. If you're just rocking back and forth while riding me, it fuckin' HURTS!!! Please don't do that. What feels great is if you lift yourself up and down on my cock. Don't rock back and forth, go up down. You'll give me some out-of-this-world sensations. But rocking back and forth is fuckin' painful. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I certainly don't have the same issues as the OP in this case.

As far as I am concerned as long as I am "balls deep" inside a nice, wet & tight pussy, I am a happy guy. Up and down, back and forth, CG, ACG, RCG, or whichever position, I love to watch a some hottie ride me, and especially a fine ass moving with urgency in RCG. You can ride me long time, I enjoy just laying back, enjoying the view and efforts. Actually, quite a few girls that I see seem to enjoy the ride, lol

Shayla, you are welcome to ride me anytime, as long as I can watch that yummy ass bounce up and down on my shaft. Don't mind being on top either as you know, lol. hmmmmmm........seems to be about time we got together again for some erotic adventures.

Only problem I ever had was a couple years ago with a very enthusiastic SP that came to visit. I found that after the session was over, that I had a bruised penis and it took some time for the little guy to recover from that session.
The way Shayla put it is spot on. I like it when a fem knows how to fuck and buck.
I tend to be way too stiff for RCG unless she's sitting straight up or leaning back towards me. Any forward leaning really starts work against the grain at an uncomfortable way. It just doesn't give in that direction, when it's full wood at least. Now if I could control it, set it about say, 85%, then maybe.

I don't like getting bj's like that either, where she's pulling it downward. I mean, does this LOOK like it feels OK?
2 words..Asian Cowgirl
(If that doesn't work, flip her over and f*k the ever loving dog shit out of her for punishment for hurting you.

AC
Nope. No. No Asian. You might slip, and THAT could really be disastrous.

Knees on the bed, please.
Nope. No. No Asian. You might slip, and THAT could really be disastrous.

Knees on the bed, please. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Just hold hands...