about getting gifts...and P411

FY!--

Guys are always asking what a gal would like as a gift..

I have several clients who have "bought" me points on P411 as a gift

{they require a provider to purchase points to pay for putting your profile in cities you tour in}
I like this! It's always a nice surprise. I'll take a deposit that way occasionally as well.
{they require a provider to purchase points to pay for putting your profile in cities you tour in} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Do they require new payments for each tour? Or is it just showing your availiable in a set number of cities for a short time? Is this moreso the highlighted icon that says visiting, or just the capacity to say you are in a different area temporarily. How much does this cost normally?

I didn't know you ladies got charged for all that stuff.
It's 10 points for a 30 day visiting ad. I think P411 points are a great gift idea, I think I'll add this to my site thanks for the inspiration !
I had a lovely gentleman give me enough points last fall to post a Top Ten ad in Houston for a couple of months. There's a waiting list for those few high-visibility spots and they cost 200 points, i.e. $200, a month. Purchased or donated points toward my further exposure would be greatly appreciated.
How did the top 10 ad work out in terms of jobs/web traffic? I've always wondered if it's worth it for certain touring spots but haven't made the plunge yet.
A client bought me 100 points the other day. It was a VERY nice surprise and made my day for sure.
I had a lovely gentleman give me enough points last fall to post a Top Ten ad in Houston for a couple of months. There's a waiting list for those few high-visibility spots and they cost 200 points, i.e. $200, a month. Purchased or donated points toward my further exposure would be greatly appreciated. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
+1

I travel alot & am fixing to travel even more....so I have to post in alot of places at one given time....It costs money though........so the guys who buy us points are awesome!

I get alot of biz from P411!
Thanks Dallas,

I just got my first "gift points" today. I'm sure that wasn't a coincidence.
I had a lovely gentleman give me enough points last fall to post a Top Ten ad in Houston for a couple of months. There's a waiting list for those few high-visibility spots and they cost 200 points, i.e. $200, a month. Purchased or donated points toward my further exposure would be greatly appreciated. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

I buy my points $500 at a time to get the 25% discount. Eros is kind of the same way. Month to month, Top 5 placement and the base ad are $300. If you buy the ad six months at a time, which is what I do, it's a 20% discount.

How did the top 10 ad work out in terms of jobs/web traffic? I've always wondered if it's worth it for certain touring spots but haven't made the plunge yet. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
I look to see how many ladies are listed on P411 in a market. If there are just a few, I don’t pay for Top Listing. If there are a lot, then I pay for it. It’s literally nothing – just a few bucks, and totally worth it. Same with Eros if Top Listing is available.
awesome Heidi!

I have had guys buy me points --- thank yall!!
  • GNG
  • 03-07-2012, 06:44 PM
I've gifted P411 points in the past. It seems to be a more practical gift to give, and I've found the ladies are most appreciative of the gesture.
  • Paven
  • 03-07-2012, 06:59 PM
This is a great idea Dallas! I too will be adding this to my website!
Great idea. Now I know what to get my ATF for her B-day. Thanks
I love this idea. Thanks ladies.

I shall add it to my site and showcase.