Obama Campaign Borrows $15M from Bank of America

A little desperate, wouldn't you say?

http://freebeacon.com/obama-campaign...nk-of-america/

And he's taking illegal foreign donations. What? HeWorry?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...1RvbhyDCRyyrEL
They are also raising campaign contributions from foreign sources - it is illegal, but don't expect the AG to do anything.
When Romney was in Israel and collected funds I was told they were from Americans living abroad.Is this a one way street?
If they were Americans, the donations aren't illegal....the Obama campaign is accepting donations from foreign citizens............try not to confuse the two...it isn't that complex to understand. PM me if you need help doing so.

Right Romulus is getting foreign help from our citizens but Obie isn't..nice spin..
Right Romulus is getting foreign help from our citizens but Obie isn't..nice spin.. Originally Posted by ekim008
He still has not reported all of his contributions online from 2008. They have "auditing" problems of identifying from whom the contributions were received ... get it? "online"!

Here's how you spell it: C...h....i....c....a...g.....o .
I guess you just forgot the part about Romney. One of Romney's largest single expenses last month: Repaying $10 million of a $20 million bank loan he took out in August to remain competitive with Obama. He still owed $5 million at the end of September.
I guess you just forgot the part about Romney. One of Romney's largest single expenses last month: Repaying $10 million of a $20 million bank loan he took out in August to remain competitive with Obama. He still owed $5 million at the end of September. Originally Posted by BigLouie
What's good for the goose is good for the goosed!
He still has not reported all of his contributions online from 2008. They have "auditing" problems of identifying from whom the contributions were received ... get it? "online"!

Here's how you spell it: C...h....i....c....a...g.....o . Originally Posted by LexusLover

Obie depends a lot on on line contributions while Romulus has billionaires sending him cash...