ROMNEY SURGES AND THE MULLAHS PANIC

Obama is viewed as a week opponent......the Mullahs are hoping for an Obama win...

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...ey-victory.php
It's deja vu all over again. In 1980, we had a weakling Democrat in the White House, and the Iranians had our hostages. Then Reagan got elected, and Khomeini let the hostages go, while Reagan was taking the oath of office. Maybe, when Romney takes the oath of office, Ahmadinijad will immediately give up on making nukes. The only thing that works with these Muslim loons is brute force, or at least, the belief that you will use it.
double snick
Damn!

What a cheap shot!

. . . Your transparentlyspurious claim then, "vote for Romney because the Mullahs hope that President Obama is reelected?"

Fucking idiots!
How is it a cheap shot? That is what the report said. You people have such a problem with the truth.
Fucking idiots! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
or to say something that shows you are a 12yo
  • Seedy
  • 10-21-2012, 09:04 PM
These fucking guys just can't get it through their mongoloid fucking heads. now why do you think the UN, Venezuela , Iran, and all our enemies. want odumbo? DUH........ because he is a chicken shit lying treasonous coward.
Yep the Mullahs love drone strikes.
How is that a cheap shot?

I know you're dense, but are you really that dense or just want to raise your post count? (As if that mattered!)

I'll break it down for the slow learners, but am probably just wasting my time.

This bullshit story is just another variation on the theme that Bush/Cheney ran on the frightened voters telling them that "we could get hit again" if Bush was not re-elected.

It's just a little fucking con game by Republicans for those dimwit voters who run at shadows.

. . .Those damn mullahs can kiss my ass and certainly will not influence my vote in any shape or form.

How is it a cheap shot? That is what the report said. You people have such a problem with the truth. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Man progressives are some mean, bitter folks. I won't lie and say some part of me won't enjoy saying IN YOUR FACE and doing a little happy dance when Romney wins (not to mention winning some cash) but in almost every case, when progressives can't argue they cuss.

That's kinda cool. Glad it's not me though.
Oh, if only the ability of your brain matched the hotness of your body, Kayla.

. . . Girl, you'd be singing a different tune!

Man progressives are some mean, bitter folks. I won't lie and say some part of me won't enjoy saying IN YOUR FACE and doing a little happy dance when Romney wins (not to mention winning some cash) but in almost every case, when progressives can't argue they cuss.

That's kinda cool. Glad it's not me though. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

Mullahs hate progressives they are right wing conservative that want the status to remain the same...
FastGoon, is the report true, or not?