Han Gil Hotel Town

This place is located on Dennis Road in North Dallas. I've driven by a few times recently and noticed a pretty stacked blond in short shorts and high heels strolling around the parking lot. She waved me over once, but I didn't go. There's a police substation in the area. Does anyone know anything about this place or her?
I don't know about her specifically, but it is spot for providers. Usually, the sw's strolling in the area & occassional incalls.

Go check it out, TOFTT, & report back.
  • Logan
  • 07-06-2010, 09:22 PM
I haven't trolled Dennis in awhile, but they often run stings in this area, so be careful. SW's are usually low key and don't obviously wave down cars and attract attention - at least the smart onez don't. Most Dallas stings have that DPD motor home a couple of blocks away...

...I always circle the block before risking a pick-up in Dallas, and have been saved a few times by spotting the motor home on the next block. If you see an out of place girl like a hot blonde on Dennis, be very alert and cautious. Let her get in before and show you her tits before you mention anything about services for cash.
I've been checking this area out, among others, for the last month. Two weekends ago, the DPD RV was parked behind one of the two convenience stores/gas stations that are across from each other. This past weekend it was gone, although LE presence can be off and on depending on the time. Just always be on the lookout.

I've spotted two AA's there that I would would've tried, but they don't do much walking away from that hotel. They prefer to stand in front of said hotel and are usually in the company of a lady in a wheel chair, a couple of AA dudes who appear to be their managers or some other residents (?). I'd have a problem driving right up to this place and try to pick up a gal with all these peeps present...night OR day. One of the AA chicks is tall and seems like she had a big rack (D's?). The other is a small, petite (spinner) AA chick with what seems like a pair of small C's that appear perky and stick straight out. Most of the time, the petite gal is wearing a white tube top. No recon on the helmets due to the dark, nightime hours. I also spotted two white chicks. One looks like she has a decent body..balcony and downstairs. Her face, without makeup or blonde hair done, looked weathered. The other white chick was a big gal with tig ol' bitties that flop around because she isn't wearing a bra under her stained T-shirt. She looked like she could play O line for the Cowboys. Think white, female Nate Newton...
Thanks for the feedback and tips guys.

I actually saw the taller AA girl with the big rack being questioned by police a few weeks ago at a bus stop just up the road from the hotel. Never have seen the other one you described.

Think I will keep watching the place. Never gone down the SW route before as it seems pretty sketchy. Have mostly stuck with AMPs and on a occasion an independent provider.
  • texin
  • 07-29-2010, 10:02 AM
Half dozen cop cars and a paddywagon there as I type this. Operation triangle is in full swing for the next two months. Protecting us from the oh so dangerous SW's
as I said in another thread, the owner is a customer of mine and he had a problem awhile back with young lady's bringing clients into their rooms but on the front door, it says guest only. ie no body gets inside unless you are a registered guest.

but I guess they can hang outside and get picked up
the owner is a customer of mine Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
I am sure he would thrilled to know you are mentioning his business here!!!

LOL

Thanks for the intel, do you think he would mind much if I rent a room, and THEN invite a lady?
I am sure he would thrilled to know you are mentioning his business here!!!

LOL

We have talked about this site

Thanks for the intel, do you think he would mind much if I rent a room, and THEN invite a lady? Originally Posted by needingmilking
reread, guest only no visitors but then again you could invite one of the other guest in

the guy has a meat market on Emerald (Royal & I35) so if anybody here likes beef short ribs he has the biggest in the country and the most expensive