Address: I30
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: BBBJ, CFS
Session Length: Til finish
Fee: $
Hair Color and Length: Blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Kinda short, about 120 lbs. Decent looking but not that great.
Recommendation: Yes
Are you referring to Sherlock's Pub in Arlington?
Yes. Mods please don't bother reviewing this for credit. Don't have much info.
Provider: -???????????
LOL! Awesome!
  • Logan
  • 07-17-2010, 10:57 AM
Thankz for the recon! Can you describe her body a bit more?

Looks like I might swing by there tonight for some recon.

Sorry, not much info provided. Her body was average. Just kinda slim and not too curvy. We left Sherlocks. I am quite familiar with N. Arl area so I knew some hidden spots to go to. FYI, I was there during a pretty slow time of day. Was mid Sunday afternoon. This encounter was posted just to show that even when you are not looking for something you might accidentally run into something.
Did she approach you or drop a hint, or did you initiate the exchange? Just curious. I figure there have to be pros who hang out at some of the bars I frequent, but don't really know how to spot them or get the ball rolling if they aren't in known trolling areas.
Ya I used to frequent that bar a while back, always saw talent up there but could tell who was working or not. Maybe Adam can share his technique with us.
September's bar in Arlington, inside the Hilton, on 360 and Lamar. Some fairly well-dressed talent can be seen. They will come to hit on you if you are a single guy. They are not there all the time, but more often on Tx Rangers game days.