Provider: Sarah
Phone: NA
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: North Dallas. Outcall, but she lives nearby
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: GFE+++ to the max (Greek on menu). Round 1:LFK, DFK, BBBJ, CG, RCG, Mish, Round 2: BBBJ, DFK, CG, Doggy
Session Length: 1 hr. Lasted 45 mins
Fee: 150
Hair Color and Length: Black, but highlighted. Just below shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: One of most hottest looking girls I have ever seen. Drop dead gorgeous! 5'10, skinny frame, bunch of lil tats, nice A cups, and killer eyes!

Recommendation: Yes, I would definitely recommend her.
do you have any contact info?
  • Jet
  • 07-21-2010, 11:19 PM
She didn't want to share the contact info. I did find her on CL though. U can put an add there and she might contact you with pics. Other than that, she doesn't wanna share any info.

I would recommend premium access though. I lurked around ASPD but never got premium access there. But I got it here and trust me, it is money VERY well spent.
Jet, thanks for all the details. One thing I'd like to know is the general format of the post on CL. Do you post pictures? Is it short and sweet or long and specific?

right on thanks Jet
i had been thinking about posting in the mens clubhouse i have had a great deal of lick as of late use adult gigs in cl i think it something everyone might want to try i did not run across this girl but i have had really good luck doing it
  • BLM69
  • 07-27-2010, 09:48 AM
Any pics?